Stōkt lets climbers create and share problems on any training wall, whether at the gym or at home. View and like problems created by others, see who liked your own, and log your sends, and more.
- Connect with and challenge your friends, or climbers at your gym - see who sends your problems!
- Get notified when someone likes or sends your problems.
Share problems with other climbers.
PERFORMANCE & TRAINING
- Log your sends and attempts and improve your climbing.
- Be creative with your climbing and challenge yourself in new ways.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select your gym wall.
- Climb problems created by your community or create new ones.
- To create a problem, touch the holds you want to include, and publish your climb so you can share with others.
- Measure the accuracy of your grading - see how your grade compares to the setter’s and/or crowd grade.
- Our crowd grade system is unique. Everyone can submit their own grade feel after sending a problem, which is then calculated into the overall crowd grade. Stōkt offers Hueco, Font’ and DanKyu grades.
- Use the Stōkt app to train on your home wall.
- Ask your friends to create problems for you!
- Stōkt fully supports symmetrical walls! You can send each version of a climb, original or mirror, independently (or not, if you haven't trained your weak side properly for a while)
- It’s easy to see which version(s) of a symmetrical climb you have sent:
Gray circle = no send
Half blue circle = only one side sent
Full blue circle = you need a new project!
- More than 1 wall at your gym or home? Add as many walls as you like
- Easily switch between walls using the tabs at the top of the gym screen.
- Take part in competitions at your gym, send climbs, check the leaderboard and win prizes.
- Interested in running a competition at your gym? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - -
There are more than 370 walls on Stōkt and we're always adding more gyms — if you don't see yours please shoot us a message and we'll contact your gym about joining Stōkt!
If you have any questions, feedback, ideas, or just want to say hi, please contact us at email@example.com
Are you ready to get Stōkt?
We have redesigned the Stōkt app completely to make it easier to use than ever and ready for all the new features coming soon. Stay tuned!
New features include:
- A gym preview page with easy access to all of the newest climbs, the climbs you’ve liked, sent, bookmarked or created at your gym!
- Switch gyms more easily, without having to go back to your profile.
- Make private climbs only visible to you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app.
I just got setup with my home wall and I can already tell that this app is going to be a game changer for me. It’s really nice to use—simple and well designed. The ability to create lists based on tags would be great, but it’ll take me a while to get my database large enough to need that anyhow.
By climbers for climbers
Stōkt is a super-well designed app created by climbers for climbers. It focuses on bouldering and system walls in participating gyms and you can create climbs to challenge yourself and other people. Really cool idea, really well-designed and easy to use!
Decent start. Needs a few more features
The app is well designed and mostly runs smoothly though loading can be frustratingly slow. The primary missing feature is the ability to make lists/circuits of problems. Add that and it’ll be 5 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.