Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in St. Louis on the all-new KSDK 5 app from KSDK.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Automated hyperlocal severe weather alerts
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from KSDK
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of KSDK and ksdk.com, the NBC affiliate serving St. Louis.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.ksdk.com/do-not-sell-my-information
Terms of Service: https://www.ksdk.com/terms
• With a new year, comes a new app version for you! We've fixed bugs, including that pesky bug that kept returning you to the top of the app home page instead of where you left off.
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keep KSDK polished up and keep updates coming
I think KSDK App is getting a lot better now than what it was before. I am hoping for the next update for Traffic and Weather that there would be a way to submit Traffic Accounts throughout the year as well as icy road conditions during the winter. As for Weather section I would like to see alerts go out about severe weather or winter weather as the soon it is issued from the National Weather Service.
I think overall the app is okay, nothing special or overwhelmingly awesome. I ave several issues with news reports. There are often times when I receive notification and then launch the story and the story will be blank.
Also in terms of live television cast if I want to watch those love speeches or broadcast when I open the app those too are not able to be viewed.
In terms of accuracy I do find that when the stories are finally updated they are pretty accurate and do not need many modifications. But it would be a great idea to post of positive stories as well as the breaking news. Things that average citizens do in the community to help, or testing scores improvements, this that also boost up the community.
I watch TIST every morning at 4:00 am - 7:00 am; then watch Today show following that. I find KSDK has the most updated news, breaking news, with actual weather prediction .
I Love the whole news cast especially Rene and I would love to meet him in person. His has such a great taste in clothes, if his wife buys and picks out his wardrobe then she does a fantastic job.
My morning show everyday starting at 4:00am thru 9:00 am
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.