Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in St. Louis on the all-new KSDK 5 app from KSDK.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Automated hyperlocal severe weather alerts
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from KSDK
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of KSDK and ksdk.com, the NBC affiliate serving St. Louis.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at email@example.com.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.ksdk.com/do-not-sell-my-information
Terms of Service: https://www.ksdk.com/terms
• Squashed bugs & made performance improvements.
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always listen to KSDK 6:00 news. Love the reporting! Morgan is professional and down to earth! She is dynamic, friendly and enthusiastic- nice qualities for a news person. I also enjoy Anne-another professional who seems like she cares! Everyone is great. Love the weather people also! Like seeing Scott’s dog when he worked from home. Jim is a good addition to the weather. Tracy is down to earth and of course like hearing about her horse. Mike and Kay bring everything together! Great news team! Thx
....Cathy & Jim from Eolia,Mo
I think overall the app is okay, nothing special or overwhelmingly awesome. I ave several issues with news reports. There are often times when I receive notification and then launch the story and the story will be blank.
Also in terms of live television cast if I want to watch those love speeches or broadcast when I open the app those too are not able to be viewed.
In terms of accuracy I do find that when the stories are finally updated they are pretty accurate and do not need many modifications. But it would be a great idea to post of positive stories as well as the breaking news. Things that average citizens do in the community to help, or testing scores improvements, this that also boost up the community.
One main complaint
We watch Channel 5 news the most, but have been checking out other St Louis stations. I have your app on my iphone, and am often disappointed there is nothing on the Question to Vote on. I have come to enjoy participating in that vote, but the same thing is often there more than one day or nothing is listed at all. With so many topics available, it should not be difficult to have something different every day.
It is also hard to keep up with the seemingly continuous staff changes.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tegna Inc.
- 91.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © KSDK-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.