A NEW TYPE OF WORKOUT TRACKER FOR WEIGHT LIFTING.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced weightlifter, Stacked will help you build muscle, get strong, and lose fat faster.
With it, you can plan and do weight lifting workouts, accurately measure and monitor your body composition, and see and analyze your progress.
And unlike most other weight lifting apps, Stacked isn’t ugly, unwieldy, or unintuitive, and it isn’t cluttered with unimportant features that you’ll never use.
Instead, it’s clean, elegant, and easy to learn and use, and was built by weight lifters for weight lifters.
In short, Stacked is a workout app actually worth using, and especially if you take your bodybuilding seriously.
Here are just a few of the reasons why...
- It comes preloaded with a large database of exercises, including those that use free weights, machines, and body weight, and popular workout routines for men and women.
- You can create your own workout routines, and it’s built to handle everything, ranging from a simple, repetitive bodyweight program to a complex strength training block.
- You can set goals for various exercises and body measurements, and record and see your progress toward them.
- You can see your personal records for each exercise while you’re working out, as well as when you set them.
- You can change workouts on the fly, adding additional exercises and sets as you desire.
- You can create notes for individual sets and workouts, allowing you to precisely record how your training is going.
- It does plate math for you, so you always know how to load the bar correctly.
- You can access a 1RM calculator when you’re creating and doing workouts for easy loading calculations.
- You can assign iTunes or SoundCloud playlists to workouts, and control your music from within the app.
- You can review any workout that you’ve done and see everything from the sets you performed to the notes you made, the total workout duration and volume, and more.
- You can review your progress with your body and in your workouts with pictures and several types of graphs.
- It automatically backs up all of your data in the cloud, for free.
- It supports Imperial and metric systems.
- And more.
Stacked is also 100% free to download and fully functional for your first 10 workouts, which gives you plenty of time to “kick the tires” and make sure it’s right for you.
Once you know that you’re going to stick with Stacked, all you have to do to unlock unlimited workouts is pay a one-time upgrade fee.
So, if you’re ready to get more out of your training, enjoy your workouts, and see how you’re progressing and improving over time, then scroll up, click the “Get” button now, and start your journey today!
- iOS 12 adjustments
- fixed not advancing days on iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but could use some upgrades.
First off, this app is essential if you’re following the BLS, TLS, or BBLS programs. The preloaded routines are great. The app itself is a bit clunky to use at first but once you get used to the features it is easy to navigate. I highly recommend not skipping over the tutorials as they provide the user with information on how to easily navigate the app. Trust me. I chose to forgo the tutorial and fought through the app before I ended up going back and just following the tutorial. The automatic calculations of 1RM and such are awesome.
The app does have some downfalls though. First, for some reason the app keeps changing my daily routine schedule. I go into the routine and select the workout as “today’s workout.” The next day it resets and defaults to a different day. Second, I really wish the recommended warm-ups were included as part of the routine. It would also be great if the app was able to automatically calculate your warm-up weights based off of your previous workouts. Finally, support to the Apple Watch is needed. If nothing else, at least the ability for notifications (rest timer) to be sent to the watch.
Overall, the app is very good. It is worth the $4.99 after the trial period. Suggested improvements would make the app great.
Great program. App takes time to learn but overall good
So far I love the lifting programs that this app provides as well as how it tracks. It takes a lot of the work out of having to put Mike’s principles into play. I wish the interface in the app was a little more intuitive. I needed the manual to figure out some of the activities. For example, I would never have figured out that I had to drag the chosen workout routine into the “active” space in order to start it. I also wish there was an exercise tutorial or instruction database within the app. I’m not a very experienced lifter so I don’t know all of the exercises by name. Or if there are tutorials or instructions already not the app, I’d wish they were easier to find lol. I do like how much you can access without ads or in-app purchases.
It would also be nice to be able refer back to my workouts and see the PR’s from that workout. I can only see the trophy’s right after I finish a workout before I press complete.
The only workout app that actually works
I’ve tried so many apps for tracking workouts, then I found out about this in the book “Bigger Leaner Stronger”. It actually does the things that you’d think were common sense, but so many apps get wrong. Make a workout plan, completely custom. It can be one day or multiple days. The app tracks the day and tells you what you have planned for that day. Not just a week, either. It can be whatever you need. I set up an eight week revolving schedule (and, yes, it knows to loop back around at the end). All major exercises are on the app, but you can add your own. It tracks weight and reps and remembers your entire history, so you will never have to think about what numbers you did last session. It knows! Rest between sets with a custom timer with alarm. Back out of the app and the timer keeps going and notifies you when it’s time to get back to work. Track your weight and body measurements. Set goals and see your progress.
Please give this a try. Give it a week. Learn the interface, which is pretty easy and intuitive, and I really think you’ll love it.
- M4L, Inc.
- 109.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Viceroy Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to Stacked Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.