The first app dedicated to training men how to last longer in bed, through two simple exercises you can do anywhere!
Stamena trains your “PC muscle,” which makes it easy to stop yourself ejaculating, delays the onset of ejaculation, and even lets you have non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Other kegel apps, built for women, ignore the most important exercise for male sexual stamina: the reverse kegel!
Reverse kegels train your PC muscles to relax, making sure that you can slow yourself down during sex. Combine that with regular kegels and you'll reach ejaculation slower, and be able to stop yourself at the last minute when you get there.
• Kegels & Reverse Kegels. Don’t make the mistake of just training regular kegels… reverse kegels are even more important for male sexual stamina.
• Detailed Training. Never done a kegel or reverse kegel? Don’t worry, we teach you exactly how to do it.
• Daily Reminders. If you want to last longer in bed, then you need to practice regularly! We remind you when it’s time for your next exercise.
• Level Up. As your PC muscles get stronger, you’ll move up in difficulties, giving you greater and greater ejaculatory control.
• Choose Your Difficulty. Already an experienced kegel practitioner? Skip the easy levels and start where you feel challenged.
BENEFITS OF KEGELS
Here’s everything you get by training your PC muscles guys:
• More intense orgasms
• Longer orgasms
• Potential for orgasms without ejaculating, and multiple orgasms
• Delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculatory control
• Boosted libido
• Stronger, fuller erections
• Increased ejaculatory power
- Restores vibration cues
Ratings and Reviews
Daily use pays off
I second everything the top review says about this app. I've used this app on and off over the last few years. The periods where I was using it consistently definitely yielded noticeable results.
After about a month of daily use, and around level 10, I noticed a difference in my ability to keep things under control. Not as much as I wanted, but better than my natural ability from before doing the exercises.
I also recommend buying the "God mode" for two reasons. One, it's nice to not lose levels if you skip a few days (those points are real though, they are representative of your ability when it comes time to put it into action). The second is that if you don't think the exercises are doing anything, jump back to level one and see how easy they are (the long hold reps are now the medium ones) and then jump to a higher level (like +10 from your current) and see if you can do those. This will give you a sense of how much more control will be possible once you reach that level and should encourage you to keep going.
The only change I would ask for is that it would be nice to see the table for points needed to get to each level. That way, you have an idea if you should increase or decrease the level.
Otherwise, this app is definitely helping and I highly recommend it.
A small daily time investment; Big Results
Stamena, while cheap, is probably the best investments I’ve made as a 20 year old. There isn’t another app that does a better job than this one. It’s interface is clean, simple, and straightforward. You could argue that more could be added, but it’s just not necessary. I’ve only reached level 9 as of this past week, but with 25 levels, and an increasing difficulty, it will take you a while to make it to that point. At level 9 I can already tell a significant difference in my kegal muscle’s strength. It a more prominent feeling both internally, and if i press against it. Small muscles grow faster so don’t get discouraged before you reach level 8 (when I first starting noticing a difference). I highly recommend researching more into seman retention as a way to last longer in bed. It will change your life. It’s definitely changed mine lol.
One tip for reverse kegels
If you’re having trouble figuring out how to do a reverse kegel, pay attention to what happens down there when you see an extremely hot woman in public. Especially if you’ve been practicing NoFap and/or semen retention for more than a few days, you’ll feel your pelvic floor do an involuntary reverse kegel when you get aroused. And the reverse kegels are even more important than the regular one in my opinion, as I’ve noticed that those are what I use during sex to make sure I don’t pushed over the edge to orgasm.
The reverse kegels took me a while to figure out, so I wish they had included that tip in the app. But this app is overall amazing! Highly recommend. I thought practicing NoFap would lead to premature ejaculation, but after using Stamena I can last for longer than ever!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nathaniel Eliason
- 21.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Nathaniel Eliason 2021
- In-App Purchases
- God Mode $1.99