Keep your fleet vehicles out of trouble with Standard Fleet.
Standard Fleet is an EV Fleet management platform designed for the new standard of vehicles — no dongles needed. Proactively manage your EV Fleet, keep your vehicles healthy, and get access to essential vehicle data that is not available from manufacturers.
• Protect your cars with enhanced monitoring and safety features including time-based Autolock, Speed Alerts, & Sentry Persistence. Standard Fleet will keep an eye on your car for you.
• Add drivers to your vehicles and schedule invitations.
• Easily complete expense reports and taxes with a data export of your supercharges.
• Know when your vehicles arrive or exit a particular area with Geofence Alerts.
• Quickly check your fleet's collective battery levels and manage charge limits.
• Effortlessly open the trunk, frunk, start climate, and more, with a plethora of controls at your fingertips.
• Standard Fleet does not store your Tesla account password. The Standard Fleet app on your Apple device communicates directly with Tesla to obtain an authentication token, and saves the token to process vehicle data. The Standard Fleet servers do not see or store your password.
• Standard Fleet doesn't need to be open on your phone for metrics to be logged to the app — data comes directly from the vehicles.
• Standard Fleet works wherever in the world you drive your Tesla.
Standard Fleet was made by Tesla enthusiasts and is not endorsed by Tesla, Inc in any way.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.standardfleet.com/terms-conditions
New in Standard Fleet 1.5:
Prioritized Service Alerts
• Increased insight on how critical a service alert is.
• Displayed on both the vehicle list and vehicle details.
New in Standard Fleet 1.4:
Vehicle List Redesign
• New layout so it’s easier to see vehicle status at-a-glance.
• Shows if there are active service alerts.
• Now shows when the vehicle’s data was last updated.
• Each vehicle now displays a list of its active service alerts.
• Dig in deeper for service alert history, with timestamps of the first time they occurred.
• Tire pressure for each wheel, and the last time the value was updated.
• Note: Tire pressure values generally update when the car is driving, so it is common to see that tire pressure data is older than the last time the vehicle was updated.
• On the Fleetweb dashboard, the lowest tire pressure is shown in the vehicle list.
• Satellite view so you can see precise context around your vehicle locations.
• See the address of a parked vehicle and easily copy it or navigate to it.
New in Standard Fleet 1.3:
Locate > Unlock > Start
• Once you’re near your vehicle, tap to Unlock, Remote Start, and continuously flash the lights to help identify your vehicle and quickly hop in and drive. Great for shuffling cars in a parking lot!
• New: Sign in with your Standard Fleet account credentials.
• Sign in with a Tesla account.
• See Ready to Drive status when vehicle has recently been remote started.
• Quickly lock the vehicle from the detail card when it is unlocked.
• Updates occur more frequently on a vehicle when viewing its details.
New in Standard Fleet 1.2:
• Share driver invitation links.
• Schedule invitations to automatically send via text.
• Automatically remove drivers from a vehicle.
• Invite drivers to vehicles across linked Tesla accounts.
• View supercharge costs.
• Batch download all supercharge invoices within a date range (useful for reimbursements).
• Download invoices across linked Tesla accounts.
• Time since vehicle was last online.
• Park/Drive state.
• Current vehicle speed when driving.
• Odometer reading.
• Easy tap-to-copy for VIN & odometer.
New in Standard Fleet 1.1:
Introducing a new fleet-focused design! We are excited to present a redesigned UI that includes:
• A large map showing where all your vehicles are at any given moment, updating live.
• A list of your vehicles with status icons to check charge, lock status, sentry, etc.
• A vehicle view with detailed information and controls.
• Map view modes that allow you to track a single vehicle, your entire fleet, or zoom in to your location to see which vehicles are nearby.
• Search for a specific vehicle by name or VIN.
Thank you to the beta testers who helped make these recent improvements to Standard Fleet possible. We look forward to building future versions of Standard Fleet with your help!
Ratings and Reviews
The Best EV Fleet Management App
Standard Fleet is by far the best way to manage your Electric Vehicle fleet. Whether your using Turo or Get Around or any other way you rent your car to guests, this app is the easiest way to do it.
The new Supercharging Invoice feature is great. Instead of taking 10 minutes to get 3 Supercharging invoices, Standard Fleet allows you to get them and download them to your camera roll in the matter of seconds. That is a game changer when you manage a large fleet.
The team behind Standard Fleet is amazing. They are knowledgeable and promptly answer any questions you may have.
Standard Fleet is a 5⭐️ App
Desperately needs a iPad version. Looks god awful on a iPad. Really more serious business would manager their fleet on a iPad or a computer over a iPhone. So needs a updated version with iPad Support.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Standard Fleet, Inc.
- 49 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Standard Fleet