► SILENT BUT DEADLY
Looking for a way to spend a quite five minutes? If you mean really quiet and incredibly stealthy, then head into Stealth Master, the silent but deadly mobile game that celebrates all things sneaky, sly, underhand and devious. Prove your ninja credentials by infiltrating buildings, sliding through the shadows, and taking out bad guys at close quarters, doing your job from a distance with a sniper rifle, or pulling off incredible daredevil heists without being seen in this fun action game that boasts loads of cool mechanics, scores of your favorite characters, and a deadly sense of humor.
► DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING?
• One last job – take contracts to eliminate gangsters, executives and other ne’er-do-wells in increasingly difficult ninja assassination missions that require skill, speed, and loads of stealth to reach and take out the boss.
• Tons of guns – try out a whole host of weapons, from the traditional cold steel of the kunai and katana to every type of gun imaginable, including high-powered sniper rifles. Find your favorite form of lethal force and hone your particular skill or choose the right tool for each job and become a true weapons master.
• Adapt to your environment – whether it’s dodging flashlights and lasers, using hidden passages, shooting up explosives to take out multiple enemies, or pretending to be a pot plant, Stealth Master offers dozens of different ways to use the surroundings to your advantage with ingenious game mechanisms that put variation and excitement in every level.
• Steal the unstealable – once you’ve mastered assassination, try your hand at the ultimate stealth task of hi-tech robbery. Now you won’t have to attack anyone, just stay in the shadows, slip past the guards and sophisticated security equipment, and grab the juicy loot without anyone seeing you. New robbery missions offer a combination of traditional stealth moves and a variety of fun brainteasers.
• Work remotely – tired of getting your hands dirty? Now you can do your nefarious deeds at a distance with tricky sniper levels. Train your sights on the target, plan your strategy, keep your head down, and make sure you’ve got an escape route.
• An incredible cast – complete missions and earn cash to unlock dozens of cool, pop culture-inspired characters that you can level up and train to be the ultimate assassins. Choose between action stars, superheroes, supervillains and a super-sneaky imposter to find your favorite ninja.
► THAT WAS UNEXPECTED!
Now with a load of new features, new game modes, new missions, new weapons, and a new character, Stealth Master is even more fun and exciting than before. Looking for action of the stealthy, surreptitious kind? Got what it takes to be a true master ninja assassin? Download the game now and get stealthing.
Two new heroes has been added: brothers Blaze and Snowy!
Blaze is a fiery rebel that wants revenge.
Snowy, an ice mage, returned from forgotten times to chill his brother.
Unlock them both and become new Stealth Master!
Ratings and Reviews
I love ittttt
When I saw the ad I thought it was going to be just another one of those mini games that I play every once and a while, but when I continued playing it it was GOLD. What I like so much about it is that it’s actually hard to do! Most mobile games are incredibly easy to master and makes you bored quick, but this has growth in the levels and allows me to learn and get better at it! It takes patience and attention that is really helpful for someone like me who has adhd and has trouble with impulsiveness. I would TOTALLY recommend this to almost everyone that sees this.
now on to some suggestions:
I think it would be really cool if each boss level had a special way to beat it. Each boss level is kinda the same but with different weapons and looks. For example: maybe a boss could have a moderately simple puzzle you had to solve to turn off its weapon! Or maybe another boss had a weapon trapped in the room that was the only way to stop them! And the hostage games are really a challenge! But maybe instead of the guards killing the hostages the put them back in the cage and to complete the levels you have to have all of them.
Just stuff like that. But overall amazing game!
Fun, but please fix your bugs, mate
So like, I get that you need the ads to keep the game running. I really do. But can we make them *not* crash the game with every single ad, causing me to have to reload the entire game? That would be nice. Just saying. If not for that, I’d give it a solid 4.5 out of 5. It’s got simple yet engaging gameplay, could use some more customization options, we finally got a *menu* which is nice. I assume the game will be even better once the shop gets implemented. Provided it doesn’t solely exist to force in app purchases on us and actually has a use that involves in game currency as well as monetization and things to sell. And for the record, this is just a fair warning: *If* you are going to create in app purchases in your store system, *please*, for the *love* of god make them things that are *worth* the price you set. There are so many mobile games out there that struggle because they charge a good $100 for a single set of equipment, and I find that utterly ridiculous as a model. More people will buy the things you want to sell in your game if you make the rewards actually enticing for the given price. Remember, you can set your prices to whatever you want, but it costs you *next to nothing* to offer *more* for each price set, while also churning out a bigger profit by attracting more buyers. Just a tip in case you go the route of in app purchases, make em’ worth the buck.
Some ideas for the game
Hello I have been playing this for some time now and I have some ideas that sounds cool. 1. Add some person that has a shield and you can’t be hurt unless you are facing there back.2.if your spotted all of the guard would go to defensive stations and a “swat” team or some ninja team would come through the way you came in or The exit as like reinforcements and there more specialized like maybe a ninja with a sword that would hunt you down or a dude with armor that you can only kill with explosives.3. And I feel like the prices for the items when you buy them it’s a little too high because the way if you want to get items for us you really watch ads I I just didn’t sound like a fun game for me at least that’s my opinion.4. I’d like tesla coil‘s if you get in like a certain area of them would zap you And or maybe you can put traps down like hijacking the Tourette’s or making it when a.m. guard goes through one of the gates the laser gates they get damaged.5. Have it where you can shoot through windows automatically. Well that was all the ideas I have for this game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 539.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Highcore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.