Punch your way through the Streets of Rage once again!
Streets of Rage 4 takes forward the Streets of Rage legacy in this retro beat'em up with hand-drawn comic inspired graphics and updated mechanics.
Streets of Rage comes back for a sequel 25 years after the last episode : a new crime syndicate seems to have taken control of the streets and corrupted the police. All you have to fight against them is your friends... and your fists ! Critically acclaimed, Streets of Rage 4 won several awards and nominated as Best Action Games at the 2020 Game Awards.
- Rediscover the classic Beat em up Streets of Rage Franchise with new fight mechanics
- Get thrilled by the Retro hand-drawn comics-inspired artistic direction by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap serving juicy animations & vivid FX
- Unlock up to 5 new & emblematic playable characters and fight your way through 12 various stages to bring back order to the streets
- Challenge yourself in different modes : Story, Training, Arcade...
- Listen to a new Electro OST with world class musicians such as Olivier Derivière and legend Yuzo Koshiro
- Get retro with up to 13 alternative retro characters, secret retro levels or choose the SoR1&2 OST and enable the Retro Pixel graphics !
Do note that multiplayer mode will not be available at launch but will come in a free update after release.
CAREFULLY REDESIGNED FOR MOBILE
- Revamped interface
- Game Center achievements
- iCloud - Share your progress between iOS devices
- Compatible with MFicontrollers
- No micro-transactions!
Crack your knuckles and get ready for Streets of Rage 4 everywhere you go!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible on the issue, or check our FAQ at https://playdigious.helpshift.com/hc/en/6-streets-of-rage-4/
- Glow effect on pickup button when interaction is possible
- Increase music quality (stereo)
- Fix selection bug in training roster grid
- Fix rare occurrences of crashes on boot
Ratings and Reviews
Three TIMES I’ve bought this game
I can’t stop supporting this game. It’s amazing. Best game I’ve played from that year. I play it with my wife and daughter. I have it on Switch. I have it on PS4. I’ve not picked up this BEAUTIFUL port on iOS. With a Backbone controller, this game is perfect. I don’t know how to continue to send the team the message that the fans want more of this, but I’m not subtle. This game is incredible enough for me to buy THRICE. So absolutely, YOU should buy it at least once. Excellent game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind review, we're really happy to see that you love the game so much you bought it three times on different platforms!
Core game itself is amazing and fun. The only problems this port has are some gameplay bugs that aren’t present in console versions - for example Survival mode with SoR4 Shiva: a lot of bonuses don’t work for him since he can’t pickup weapons, and in the console versions those bonuses become a random perk instead, but instead those bonuses stay the same and don’t do anything for him. Another example is the double jump bonus. In the console ports you can jump, attack, and jump-cancel to do the double jump and attack again. Not so with this mobile port.
Also, because the UI itself takes up a lot of space to accommodate on-screen touch controls, it becomes very hard to see enemies in certain areas. If there was a way to adjust opacity and support keyboard controls, that would be FANTASTIC.
Apart from porting bugs, this game is AMAZING, and congrats to the team for porting it over to mobile devices.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your detailed review and feedback, it will be relayed to the team! We're really glad you appreciate the mobile port of the game!
MAJOR TRIALS LAG BUG
Beautiful game, do buy it. Wonderful port. This is a modern classic!
Removed 2 ⭐️ stars because:
1) There is no online multiplayer -> this is very bad in my eyes, this is a community game
2) Does not support cross-play multiplayer so we can play with other platforms (xbox, switch, pc, sony.. etc) Diablo Immortal on iOS has cross-play with pc.
I AM AWARE… multiplayer will be released later at some time. When released, I will test it out and if works just as wonderful as the other platforms (switch, xbox, pc, playstation) I will HAPPILY 😀 edit my rating and add those two ⭐️ ⭐️
——- ——- ——-
REMOVED 1 ⭐️ because MAJOR BUG:
During Axel & Blaze trials, the game severely lags for no reason! I have graphical settings on mid (which my device can handle ultra) I have iPad Pro (4th Gen - 2020 model)
I tried the following troubleshooting techniques, none of it helps:
• closed out the app and relaunched it
• reboot iPad
• apps closed on the background
• my iPad running latest iOS: 15.5
• Not that this matters, but I have 180 gigs of free hdd space
• I play on xbox one controller (works excellent with all my games)
In the meantime, I cannot practice my combos, which is very sad. I love practicing my combos, then playing story mode with my new found combo skills, that I earned in practice.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Dotemu
- In-App Purchases
- Mr. X Nightmare DLC $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.