Edupoint Educational Systems
Designed for iPad
The StudentVUE Mobile application helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience. StudentVUE Mobile works with the Synergy™ student information system in much the same way as the StudentVUE web portal, allowing students to stay on top of upcoming school events, classroom happenings, assignments, tests, and academic performance. Students can view their classroom assignments and scores, attendance and more.
How to find District URL and Login Information:
The StudentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses the same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. If you need help please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and StudentVUE login information.
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the StudentVUE for the iPhone application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The StudentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and StudentVUE login information.
- Improvements and updates related to Grade Book.
Ratings and Reviews
This App Is WAYYY too buggy
Don’t get me wrong, StudentVUE is way great to check grades. In contrast, it has too many bugs. First of all, the grade bug is just time consuming. I don’t know about anyone else, but for me, it takes 30 seconds to load my grades and it always come to an error message. I go back, reclick grades, then in a second, it shows my grades. This shows that the app can easily do it first time, but it’s super buggy it results in an error. My next bug was that everything except the inbox in the ‘Mail’ section is broken. Again, I cannot prove that anyone else has this same problem. The outbox, drafts, etc. do not work. When I tap on it, it automatically sends me to a blank page. AND I JUST SENT AN EMAIL SO HOW IS IT BLANK??? This shows that this is too buggy to display any of my recent emails. Lastly, the log in bug. I recently got it fixed, but I am skeptical that it may happen again. I put in my password from auto fill, and I press enter. It says it’s incorrect, when I know it is correct. I have to manually type it in, taking more time. All in all, StudentVUE is great app in general, but just is very buggy, especially for an app in 2021 with better technology.
Worst app to check grades in
I’m so mad. This app literally gives me so much anxiety because the grades for each class don’t have colors that go to it, it’s just black numbers in form of a percent. In all of the other apps that we used to be able to use (but now that our school district changed things) there was a green box for if you had an A and the percentage inside, blue for B, yellow for C, orange for D, and Red for E/F, now I have to deal with figuring out whether or not I have an A or a B because at a certain percentage point a high B can turn into a boarder line A. It’s so much more complicated and I’m literally so mad that my school county thing changed everything like literally were dealing with enough change and they decide to change this and cause everybody even more stress. So I suggest that this app does the color coded boxes with the percentages inside and just ease everyone’s anxiety or stress because it’s already stressful enough opening the app to see what grade we got for a test in X class and then to have to figure out whether something in the highs of a for example B is a boarder line A is just annoying and stressful.
Less difficult than most, but…
My district had changed out to Student Vue from Infinite Campus, and I would say that this is a much better.
-You can calculate your grades to see what you need to score, or see how an assignment will affect your overall grade
- Can be quickly updated to see new grades in less than hour once they are put in
-Schedules are much easier to break down and understand
- If chosen by your district, you can see the times of your classes and what your lunch group and time is during that day
- Signing up for next years classes are pretty simple to do
- You can receive messages from your teacher or district and get an alert similar to an email in the app.
- Newer updates have made it much more difficult to view grades
- It seems to be much more difficult to log in. I have had to re download the app due to “incorrect district settings” even thought it has been correct each time.
- I have had “unread” messages since October, that I have viewed and deleted, but this has happened only a few times, so it could have just been my phone lagging.
- Some of the text is quite small, and as for as I can find, can’t be fixed in the app.
-Grade calculator seems to only be accessible on a computer/laptop.
It would be really nice to see these bugs get fixed, but overall I have found it to be easier than most of their competitors.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 79.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Edupoint Educational Systems