Generate your own AI hidden text images.
Reveal a thought-of word in a completely new way!
Subliminal uses AI generated imagery to reveal a spectator's thought, hidden in a photo that they were looking at *the entire time*!
** Here's an example of one effect possible with Subliminal:
- To begin, you show your spectator a photo on your phone.
- You zoom in on the photo, before leaving your phone on the table and you never touch it again.
- The spectator is asked to name a word.
- You then ask the spectator to zoom out of the image, where they now realise that the word they named has been seemingly hidden within the photo the entire time.
** Subliminal also works perfectly with your existing effects!
Let's say you've performed an effect (perhaps you’ve peeked a word) and have learned the spectator's thought-of word.
Rather than just telling your spectator their thought, Subliminal lets you reveal this thought creatively! It's perfect in conjunction with existing analogue and digital effects, from a Center Tear peek to DFB.
* Photo Grid
You show the spectator some photos in the Photos app on your phone. As you slowly zoom out, the photos turn into letters, which reveal the spectator's thought!
* Single Image Modes
Reveal the spectator's thought of word within a photo of dogs, windows on a street, the tops of mountains, and more!
* Stretched Images
Stretched image modes further disguise the reveal until the spectator looks at the screen at an angle, for a fun reveal.
** Multiple input methods are included, enabling multiple effects:
- Gyro input - for precision typing.
- Voice input - with voice peek.
- Earworm Notes - a realistic notes app input.
- Earworm Web Search - use covert web search input with Subliminal.
- WikiTest integration - have the spectator’s Wikipedia search automatically update the image.
- Open API - for third party integrations.
- URL triggers - use Shortcuts to change your iPhone's wallpaper, and more!
As well as native WikiTest and Earworm integration, Subliminal also supports your favourite magic app’s API.
Plus, Subliminal can even be triggered via a URL, meaning Shortcuts can tie in with the app to change your iPhone’s wallpaper, and more!
Subliminal currently supports any words or phrases that use the characters A-Z, spaces, and numbers 0-9.
At the conclusion of the effect performed with Subliminal, you can even share the photo with the word to your spectator, leaving them with the memory of the effect on their phone!
No extra hidden costs, purchases or subscriptions - Subliminal is all you need to generate your own hidden text AI images!
- Christmas themed image added.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marc Kerstein
- 148.4 MB
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Lavender Tech Limited
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.