SubVentory is the fastest and most accurate way for any restaurant operator to capture their week-ending inventory, deliveries, file QualityNet Pro complaints, place new distributor orders, and manage withdrawals and recalls. The app helps eliminate errors before they happen and saves hours in labor each week.
• Built-in error prevention algorithms catch mistakes
• Voice recognition allows you to speak your inventory
• Tap or scan barcodes to manually add them
• Multiple users can work at once on multiple devices
• DC Invoices are linked in the App for quick deliveries
• Suggestive ordering automatically creates re-orders
• Manually edit and submit DC re-orders
• Withdrawals and recalls are integrated with alerts
• Standardize prepping with our customizable conversions
• Submit QualityNet Pro complaints in just a couple minutes
• POS Integration uploads inventories at the press of a key
• Eliminates all manual data entry
• Supports over 15 languages
• 24/7/365 free live support from our team
• Learn more at www.zippyyum.com
The holidays are here early as we have a big release for you!
• Dark mode is now supported with iOS13.
• The app will default now to a reminder for DC orders 2 hours and 30 minutes before the order is due. Reminders will also show on the POS. This can be customized in the order settings area.
• The ordering default filter in the restaurant settings now applies to both Manual and Suggestive orders.
• Major improvements were made to the withdrawal flow to improve usability.
• When an order is partially confirmed we now show the number of cases and the total on both the order list and the order details.
• You can control the default order setting for orders in the restaurant settings.
• When a delivery is linked to an ASN instead of an electronic invoice, a warning is now displayed.
• The app now supports share sheets allowing the export of the inventory to a variety of applications.
• When viewing a knowledge base article, attachments can now be viewed using Safari.
• The app can now support DCs that have same day order and delivery.
• When an item cannot be enabled for ordering, the app will now display the reason.
• When the user tries to place a second order for the same delivery day, a warning is now displayed.
• When exporting an order to email, the original sorting is now honored.
• The support chat capability was updated and made easier to access.
• When you forget your access code, you can now request it to be emailed from the login screen.
• All inventory types can now be exported including using a date range and providing a cost of goods report. This feature is also now available from the main home screen as well as from the inventory screen.
• The inventory detail/export view was redesigned and simplified.
• By default, the app will now display more friendly product names instead of the DC assigned product name. This can be customized in the account settings.
• The app can now limit how many cases can be ordered on an LTE item based on DC availability.
• The app supports special DC logins to allow order guide access.
Also included are a multitude of fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It could be great
This app has everything to be a really great useful thing, it’s really easy to customize. But even after updating, and going through all the items (inventory or order wise) some are still not appearing and have been the same for ever.
-The mozzarella shredded cheese never appears in the inventory and either in the ordering part, so I still need to go to US Foods.
-Or the pizzas, even after adding them to my inventory and locations, they are never there and when I do the order the app always wants to order me a case since it seem like I don’t have any
Just one issue
Works very well just one issue I have with this is that when exporting inventory list, the button is also very close to the Delete and the Clear inventory button. Would be nice if those bottoms were at a different spot to avoid deleting all inventory by accident.
I do not like that when we start entering an order and couldn’t finish at that point in time, so later go back to finish and you cannot with out searching for the item, would be nice if it saves your items and you can come back to the same manual format where everything is listed and you just need to add quantity. Or when you enter items in suggestive order the switch to manual it deletes what you already entered. I have had important items not ordered due to that issue.
- ZippyYum LLC
- 120.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © ZippyYum LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.