SubVentory is the fastest and most accurate way for any restaurant operator to capture their week-ending inventory, deliveries, file QualityNet Pro complaints, place new distributor orders, and manage withdrawals and recalls. The app helps eliminate errors before they happen and saves hours in labor each week.
• Built-in error prevention algorithms catch mistakes
• Voice recognition allows you to speak your inventory
• Tap or scan barcodes to manually add them
• Multiple users can work at once on multiple devices
• DC Invoices are linked in the App for quick deliveries
• Suggestive ordering automatically creates re-orders
• Manually edit and submit DC re-orders
• Withdrawals and recalls are integrated with alerts
• Standardize prepping with our customizable conversions
• Submit QualityNet Pro complaints in just a couple minutes
• POS Integration uploads inventories at the press of a key
• Eliminates all manual data entry
• Supports over 15 languages
• 24/7/365 free live support from our team
• Learn more at www.zippyyum.com
We’ve made improvements and squashed bugs to make SubVentory even more awesome! If you need help or have any suggestions, reach out to our support team. Check out what’s new:
• NEW! Get alerted if you start, but forget to submit a DC order!
• View fees if order does not meet DC min
• Invoices can be grouped and linked to the same inventory
• Auto add/remove items on custom inventory templates
• General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Freedom to edit
So I will first and foremost admit that I need to do more training in SubVentory. That being said I believe the ordering and inventory could be a lot more user friendly. Allowing us to set up our own categories, and putting our products in the order that we’d like. Also if there are things updated or externally added then there should be a notice beforehand. I constantly have to go in the middle of an inventory count or truck order to edit what I actually have in my store. Then today the app was freezing up on me so I will check the App Store. Other than that I think it’s very helpful.
Inventory and Sysco orders are not easy any more. 1) Every time you add new products, the product is added to both the inv and order screen, even if we don’t use it. 2) There are products we can’t take off of our orders, even though we do not need or use them. 3). Having to delete and relocate where things are to be counted can actually take longer than doing inventory. Just not as handy as it use to be. 4)things shouldn’t be changed for everyone’s order guide to accommodate a few, it’s “lazy math” man.
Still changing and adding new items for everyone. It gets annoying having to delete your new items every time I do an order or inventory.
And who ever is in charge of the pictures that correspond to what we’re ordering or counting, has seriously dropped the ball. There are a lot of pics used multiple times-: obviously meaning lots of WRONG pics. Forcing us to use previous orders for the right number or ordering extra and just returning what we don’t want. Keep in mind I do blame the subway techs for those returns as I have very few, if any, otherwise.
It could be great
This app has everything to be a really great useful thing, it’s really easy to customize. But even after updating, and going through all the items (inventory or order wise) some are still not appearing and have been the same for ever.
-The mozzarella shredded cheese never appears in the inventory and either in the ordering part, so I still need to go to US Foods.
-Or the pizzas, even after adding them to my inventory and locations, they are never there and when I do the order the app always wants to order me a case since it seem like I don’t have any
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZippyYum LLC
- 89.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © ZippyYum LLC