The Sugarbush App is your unique reference guide to Sugarbush Resort.
* Find up-to-date information about the mountain, snow conditions, and weather.
* Tune into the webcams for live footage of lift lines and terrain.
* See which trails are groomed and which are closed.
* Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
* Quickly find information about tickets, packages and deals, as well as other programs and amenities.
* Locate yourself on the map and easily find key points of interest at the resort.
* Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance.
This app uses HealthKit and location services for tracking and replaying your runs on the trail map. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Old vs new
There is absolutely no comparison with the old app. I know Alterra wants to promote its own brand, but this is a huge step backwards. For example, the old trail map showed open, groomed and snowmaking. It seems Alterra feels its skiers are not interested in this info. Safety also dovetails into this.
Also, previously could see video feeds of lift in real time. Very basic for planning where on the mountain you should ski, especially during busy times. Please switch back!!
Major downgrade over old version
This new app is a huge step backwards over the old sugarbush app. There are way too many clicks to access simple things (it was one tap to see all temps on one page on the old app for example). The new app is also buggy. I’ve seen several times where the app seems to show me data for a different resort (for example earlier it showed 10/27 lifts open or something like that which obviously isn’t sugarbush data). It is also extremely annoying that the app keeps prompting me to sign up and login. The map in the app is also completely useless. Did anyone from sugarbush actually test this out before it was released?
The new sugarbush app is not accurate
The hours say 6 am- 2pm, when the hours are really 8am-4pm, it says there was 0” new snow in the stats when in your description it says you got 15”, the lifts that are open are not by mountain so it’s really confusing to see what’s actually running. I am logged in when using the app. The old app was easier to use and used to show the weather, and snow stats, and now when you log in you see an interactive map, and information on lodging and dining. Give the people the info they want! Accurate info on what’s spinning, and how’s the snow - all the other stuff not as important.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alterra Mountain Company
- 346.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+ Infrequent/Mild Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 - 2023 Sugarbush Resort
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.