With the SumTotal Mobile App, managers and employees can learn, manage and give feedback, anywhere at any time. The app delivers an innovative experience on devices that are used every day including allowing employees to take the training they need to succeed in their current role or prepare for a new one, providing access to everything from a complete employee profile to compensation and performance details to the ability to provide continuous feedback to colleagues – increasing productivity and engagement.
Key features of the SumTotal Mobile app include:
· Provide feedback to your directs ‘in the moment’
· View Complete employee profile, including metrics and details for performance, goals, compensation, learning and development
· Ability for Manager to access 'My Team' view on mobile with key metrics details.
· Multi-Modality support allows users to learn on any device
· Launch content online or download it for offline consumption
· Unfinished and assigned activities can be viewed from the mobile timeline
· Simple Sign-On capabilities
· Push alerts notifies learners when new or required mobile content is assigned
· Search and launch support for any mobile enabled activity
· Recommended topics
· Bookmark content and pick up where you left off
· Seamlessly switch back and forth between the Mobile App and the LMS with automatic synchronization
· Training approval workflow
· Launching of xAPI enabled YouTube courses
· Instructor Roster
· Advanced Reporting on Mobile
To use the SumTotal Mobile app you must be a SumTotal customer and a SumTotal user with authorized credentials.
Critical fix for Login issue
Ratings and Reviews
Glad I’m not the only one
Whomever decided sumtotal was a good idea for my company should be fired. I thought online it sucked. This app brings that to a whole new level. Every single part of sumtotal is with out though or direction. I think the only people on here who give it five stars are corporate clowns who don’t actually have to use it or get their assistants to do it for them. Absolute trash!!!! needs to add negative stars to their review option for companies like the one producing sumtotal!!!
To much work to do work!
This is the least user friendly app ever! I have been trying to start my training for over 30 minutes and still no luck. Deleted and redownladed. Still no luck. If you don’t want us to do training on our phones just tell us not to do it on our phones. Don’t make us jump thru hoops. This whole system need to be revamped.
Simple to use
Downloaded the app to access all my learning, it couldn’t have been any easier. Completed my required coursework and had access to other learning objectives that applied to me. Nicely done!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SumTotal Systems LLC
- 85.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2010 - 2016, SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft company.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.