Access your accounts while on the go with the American Airlines Federal Credit Union app.
- Sign in using Face/Touch ID® on a supported iPhone® or iPad® for easy, secure access.
- Apple Watch feature supports viewing on-the-go your first 10 accounts as they appear in your mobile app, their balances, and limited transaction history. Enable the Apple Watch app through the Settings menu in the mobile app. (Hint: You can change the order of your accounts in your mobile app by dragging and dropping to your desired order).
- Card On/Off feature temporarily turns off misplaced debit and credit cards.
- Traveling Soon? Notify us of your travel plans with our convenient Travel notifications feature
- Enjoy a 360-degree view of your relationship with the Credit Union, including accounts on which you are a joint owner.
- Access electronic statements and notices when you enroll in online statements.
- Monitor your credit score through SavvyMoney® from any device.
- Enjoy a unified online banking experience, whether you access your account online, on your iPhone or on your iPad.
- Send and receive secure messages to the Credit Union about your account.
- Transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and also pay other people through Popmoney®
- Deposit checks via mobile deposit. (1)
- Set up and transfer funds from your accounts at other institutions. (2)
- Access various account services, including: stop payment, check copies and checkbook reorders.
- Access various card services, including: debit and credit card travel notifications and balance-transfer requests.
Additional App Features Include:
- New online banking users can enroll directly from the mobile app.
- Access budgeting and finance tools from any device
- Apply for consumer loans and open secondary accounts from any device.
- Drag and drop to easily move account details from account tiles.
- Locate a surcharge-free ATM, American Airlines Credit Union branch or ATM or a CO-OP Shared Branch Network® location near you.
Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply. All terms applicable to online banking apply to mobile services. All password changes will need to be completed or verified on your PC or laptop.
(1) Mobile check deposit features are subject to eligibility requirements and deposit limits. Visit AACreditUnion.org to learn more.
(2) The Federal Reserve has standard requirements for all financial institutions that govern the number of transfers and withdrawals on all savings accounts. Each month, you are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account made by telephone; online banking; mobile banking; pre-authorized transfer; transfer for overdraft protection; and transfers made by check, Visa® Debit Card, draft or similar order. Transfer requests made in person or by ATM are unlimited.
iPhone, Face ID and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. CO-OP Network is a registered trademark of CO-OP Financial Services. SavvyMoney is a trademark of SavvyMoney, Inc. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Federally insured by NCUA. American Airlines Credit Union and the Flight Symbol are marks of American Airlines, Inc.
- Check out the new Financial Wellness menu to access coaching, budgeting tools, retirement and investment, student loan refi, and credit score services.
- Improved our locations tool for an optimal experience on mobile devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Great ON THE GO
The way American Airlines has this application set up is great. If you’re a flight attendant, pilot or simply work at an airport whether with a ground handler like Menzies or directly with an airline the app is great and you qualify to open an account with AAFCU and so does immediate family members! You don’t have to constantly set up a travel advisory and have the option to look up free ATM’s anywhere you go. Also, the app gives you the opinion to look up shared branching locations, so your banking needs are all taken care of no matter where in the US. I live in Florida, AAFCU is based out of TX, long haul to go to the bank if it wasn’t for their easy to use locator. Again, great app... hasn’t failed me once. I just wish they would send me a text message after every single transaction.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We love hearing from our members and are so happy to hear we've provided you with a convenient, travel friendly app! There are several alert options you can currently set up under the Settings menu. History alerts will provide you with an alert (via text or email) whenever a transaction posts to your account. Please try setting this up and send us an email to Members@AACreditUnion.org if you need assistance. Have a great day!
THIS APP WORKS BETTER THEN MY PUBLIC BANKS APP
I really like this app for its flexibility and fast pace in publishing transactions and current balance. I bank with other large institutions and I realize the small details within this app that makes a big difference. I’m able to see all my accounts on this app, below every transaction is a small total current balance amount of how the transaction affected the balance, and my payments from checking to loan accounts post immediately instead of on a business day or 2 days like other bank institutions even though all accounts are within the same institutions . I’m looking forward to more advance technologies with this app like rapid bank to bank transactions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the excellent feedback! We sincerely appreciate your membership and strive to be competitive in this ever changing digital space. We are looking into opportunities for instant bank to bank transfer services. Stay tuned!
App over web site
I have the app on my iPad. This means I Can Not access the AAFCU website because once you sign-in to the website you are taken to the app interface. So wanting to work on the webpage isn’t possible. And there is no link to click on the app to bring up the website. I asked a helpline person from the online chat what I can do? I was told to erase the app! Only then could I go directly to the website. Ridiculous!
I believe in security for online and phone chat. But the number of questions that must be answered is silly.
Further, a great number of AAFCU members travel. We leave our devices in hotel rooms, unlocked bins, and have them stolen. To authentic a device leaves many of us vulnerable so we are left with one option: unauthenticate. Isn’t there a middle ground for those of us who travel?
Developer Response ,
Hi Bubbabrent! Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and would like the opportunity to speak with you in order to address your concerns. Our Digital Services Manager will be reaching out to you shortly via the email address on your account.
- American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- 56.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © American Airlines Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.