Xcelerate for Drivers 4+
Designed for iPad
Element Fleet Management Drivers can tackle fleet tasks quickly and efficiently with Element Xcelerate for Drivers. Recognizing you have little time for the administrative tasks required to maintain your vehicle Xcelerate for Drivers provides a proactive to-do list for common vehicle-related tasks, location-aware maintenance shop and fuel locators, as well as a smart dial feature for fast access to Element’s Customer Care team.
With Xcelerate for Drivers you can:
• Report personal mileage and maintain trip logs.
• Get notifications for preventive maintenance with shop recommendations.
• Report lost or stolen service cards.
• Find the cheapest local fuel.
• Easily acknowledge company policies.
• Use TouchID/Face ID for quick authentication.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Xcelerate for Drivers app needs to capture location updates even in the background mode.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Poor performance from both the app and the company
1. The touch/fingerprint log in feature never works on the app, I have to enter my paw every time.
2. I made an appointment through the desktop website for service, received an email from Element saying my appt was confirmed, also showed in the app. When I showed up at the scheduled times Firestone told me the appt was pending awaiting confirmation from Element and that instead of waiting an hour it would be 4-5.
This is not the first time I have been extremely disappointed with Elements level of customer service. When I called in to complain your CSR wasn’t even aware you could make an appt through the Element website without talking to a rep. Your communication during an issue is also always terrible.
Reporting mileage for the Car when I never had this car
There is no option to put comments on the mileage report. I never ad this car for month June/ July /August of 2020. However the app forces me to put mileage for the months when this car was not even ordered. There should be a comments field in the mileage reporting where one can put notes / comments and that is missing. Not too happy with this missing feature that is important to put notes / comments.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. If you continue to have any issues with this feature or anything else on the app, please call our client technology services department at 877-950-2200 or email email@example.com We would be happy to fix them in our next release.
This should hold my passwords so I don’t have to remember them. Also the orientation of the app on the iPad is vertical, which is sill since I’m trying to use a keyboard and the whole screen is sideways right now. Also, Jiffy Lube was terrible and I tried to tell you why in a comments box, but I can’t type in the free space because there’s something wrong with your formatting on that as well.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Element Vehicle Management Services, LLC
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Element Corporation