Element Fleet Management Drivers can tackle fleet tasks quickly and efficiently with Element Xcelerate for Drivers. Recognizing you have little time for the administrative tasks required to maintain your vehicle Xcelerate for Drivers provides a proactive to-do list for common vehicle-related tasks, location-aware maintenance shop and fuel locators, as well as a smart dial feature for fast access to Element’s Customer Care team.
With Xcelerate for Drivers you can:
• Report personal mileage and maintain trip logs.
• Get notifications for preventive maintenance with shop recommendations.
• Report lost or stolen service cards.
• Find the cheapest local fuel.
• Easily acknowledge company policies.
• Use TouchID for quick authentication.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Xcelerate for Drivers app needs to capture location updates even in the background mode.
The latest version includes new features you've asked for to continually improve the driver experience.
Provide date of service and supplier detail for Preventive Maintenance events to stop further notifications via email and within Xcelerate for Drivers
Receive a notification when your new vehicle is available for pickup and enter pickup date information
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use.
I enjoy the ease of use to enter my mileage every month. However, I am OCD about having notifications visible via the red bubble in the corner of the app. There is always a red bubble visible even when there are no required actions. I have deleted the app and downloaded it again. Before I login, there is a red bubble indicating a notification that will never clear. Please fix this before the red bubble drives me crazy. Thanks.
Poor performance from both the app and the company
1. The touch/fingerprint log in feature never works on the app, I have to enter my paw every time.
2. I made an appointment through the desktop website for service, received an email from Element saying my appt was confirmed, also showed in the app. When I showed up at the scheduled times Firestone told me the appt was pending awaiting confirmation from Element and that instead of waiting an hour it would be 4-5.
This is not the first time I have been extremely disappointed with Elements level of customer service. When I called in to complain your CSR wasn’t even aware you could make an appt through the Element website without talking to a rep. Your communication during an issue is also always terrible.
At first I was excited to use this to help track mileage for my company car more easily. Today I tried using the trip log to keep easier track and every time I tried to look at today's logs and classify them it crashed on me. Great idea, bad execution. Hoping for an update to add stability.
Update: now it crashes every time I load it cause it keeps wanting to have me rate a repair shop I didn’t visit and as soon as the app loads it automatically switches to the rating screen which than causes the crash. Man they really need to get someone on fixing this.
- Element Vehicle Management Services, LLC
- 94.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Element Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.