Element Fleet Management Drivers can tackle fleet tasks quickly and efficiently with Element Xcelerate for Drivers. Recognizing you have little time for the administrative tasks required to maintain your vehicle Xcelerate for Drivers provides a proactive to-do list for common vehicle-related tasks, location-aware maintenance shop and fuel locators, as well as a smart dial feature for fast access to Element’s Customer Care team.
With Xcelerate for Drivers you can:
• Report personal mileage and maintain trip logs.
• Get notifications for preventive maintenance with shop recommendations.
• Report lost or stolen service cards.
• Find the cheapest local fuel.
• Easily acknowledge company policies.
• Use TouchID for quick authentication.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Xcelerate for Drivers app needs to capture location updates even in the background mode.
* New and improved notifications for policy documents
* Redesign to the Documents page
* Easier to view and acknowledge required documents
* Visibility to Vehicle’s maintenance history in the Vehicle>Maintenance tab (client policy permitting)
Ratings and Reviews
Poor performance from both the app and the company
1. The touch/fingerprint log in feature never works on the app, I have to enter my paw every time.
2. I made an appointment through the desktop website for service, received an email from Element saying my appt was confirmed, also showed in the app. When I showed up at the scheduled times Firestone told me the appt was pending awaiting confirmation from Element and that instead of waiting an hour it would be 4-5.
This is not the first time I have been extremely disappointed with Elements level of customer service. When I called in to complain your CSR wasn’t even aware you could make an appt through the Element website without talking to a rep. Your communication during an issue is also always terrible.
I love the Xcelerate app, it's made reporting my mileage as easy as it can get. I know longer need to write post-it notes to remember to record my business mileage once I open my laptop because I can do it on the spot in my car. The service locator is also really convenient when you're in a new area or need some emergency work when on the road
Used to work well
This app was good for reporting mileage, but after the latest update each time I try to open the fuel odometer report the app crashes. Can't use it to look at full up mileage any more. Please unbreak it.
Update: If I allow the app to use location services, it constantly tells me that I can’t use the App while driving. While I’m NOT DRIVING!! I’ve saved the password to my phone several times, but I still have issues logging in. App is still set up to use finger print ID, but I have facial recognition on my phone. It scans facial recognition with a check mark result, but won’t allow me to log in.
This is by far the worst app on my phone. Thanks for nothing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. Can you update to our latest version 5.1
If you continue to have any issues with this feature or anything else on the app, please call our client technology services department at 877-950-2200 or email email@example.com
We would be happy to fix them in our next release.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Element Vehicle Management Services, LLC
- 51 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Element Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.