Wheels Mobile Assistant 4+
Mobile Assistant for Drivers
Wheels Mobile Assistant requires a Wheels Driver Tools Account.
Company Vehicle Drivers: Streamline your productivity with an integrated suite of tools you need as a driver of a company-provided vehicle. Smart notifications will proactively alert you to upcoming requirements, enabling efficient time management. Easily access on-the-go tools. And you always have direct-dial assistance from Wheels Customer Support Team to get the support you need if there is a roadside incident.
Reimbursement Drivers: For drivers on the Wheels Reimbursement program, not only do you have access to the maintenance services for your personal vehicle with included roadside support services, now the app’s Trip Log and GPS AutoLog make documenting your reimbursable business trips a breeze. Trips documented here can be directly submitted for reimbursement. You won't need to use the spreadsheet method anymore! With this capability, you allow your phone to capture your business driving during set hours, and you can augment the default trip descriptions with notes and business reasons for your trips.
---- WHEELS MOBILE ASSISTANT FEATURES ----
• Biometric login allows for simple and secure authentication
• Get Service - service reminders, preferred network shop search and payment details you show your shop – now improved with the ability to do vendor name searches and start new searches based on where you navigated on the map
• Pushed alert messages - never miss a recall notification!
• Roadside Support – summon roadside help from the app via one click direct dial for help (for vehicles still under manufacturer warranty) or NEW: a forms wizard and see the rescue vehicle come to you on a map!
• For drivers on a Wheels mileage product (company vehicle or reimbursement) Daily Trip Log with the option to turn on AutoLog GPS to automatically capture your trips. You can also export your log history into a spreadsheet you can keep and archive, fulfilling your government regulatory requirements.
• NEW: Take Vehicle Photos – take photos of your vehicle directly in the app for annual inspections, damage documentation, vehicle certifications
----- REIMBURSEMENT DRIVER EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ----
• NEW: Submit trips captured with the daily Trip Log and GPS AutoLog for reimbursement
• NEW: Track your reimbursements and see statements for previous months
---- COMPANY VEHICLE DRIVER EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ----
• Glovebox - easy access to key documents such as registration, and company policies. NEW: insurance cards (policy info only for NY, NV and Canada, full electronic cards for all others), insurance card paper requests
• Vehicle Order Status - receive order status and vehicle pick-up instructions. NEW: confirm you have taken delivery of your new vehicle
• Mileage Reporting - features calculators for quick and accurate mileage entries, plus you can use your odometer history for fast entry. NEW: Now includes a daily trip log with a GPS AutoLog option to automatically document your business driving!
• Tools for Fueling at the Pump (snapping pictures of the odometer to certify your fuel entries, access your fuel card credentials) and insights on your fuel usage
• Registration status - so you are on top of action items when they happen
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Trip log annoys me
Works well enough, and I’ve read plenty of reviews to know that I shouldn’t rely on the GPS logging feature, so I manually enter my mileage. Unfortunately, and without fail, every time I enter my mileage at the end of the day and reopen the app next day, it magically moves the mileage I previously entered to the day prior. For example, I drive 45 miles on Tuesday and put that into the trip log. When I open the app on Wednesday that trip is now magically on Monday. Simply clicking the trip and editing the date doesn’t stick, but if I delete it and re-enter it does. Seems to be related to entering mileage on the current day only, as entering mileage for past dates doesn’t have issues. I’ve given up on trying to fix it, and just assume since the miles are accurate my company should be ok with it.
Good concept poor execution
It works about 60-70% of the time. You will click start from your current location and it will register the duration and start calculating the miles but then when you go back into the app to click finish the app freezes and deletes the beginning point requiring you to manually enter the data again. Wastes time and practically makes the app useless since I can log the miles on my laptop thru my companies website.
Poor Trip Log
Everything else is fine but your trip logging is not the greatest. I drove 265 miles and it failed to track those miles. I have noticed that if the wheels app is running for tracking miles it cause other apps (Internet, mail, etc) to stop responding; not sure if it has to do with the gps tracking or LTE usage.
It takes forever for it know if the vehicle has stopped moving. If I am making several stops per day it will only catch my first departure and my last arrival.
Can you guys resolve this please? Maybe have it be integrated with google maps.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wheels Inc.
- 171.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Wheels, Inc