SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files cross-platform using WiFi. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) or manual sharing keys.
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is almost 2015!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi.
• Pair devices using QR code scanning or sharing keys.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files... You name it!)
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam uses existing WiFi network connection between devices for file transfer.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS).
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
Ratings and Reviews
Missing feature here.
What if the other person doesn't have Superbeam? This app doesn't allow me to share the file through the Link. It's absurd.
Doesn't work as expected
The iPhone must be on wifi, the same wifi, it can only receive, not send. Once the file is received you cannot do anything with it locally. (Cannot view or send to camera roll) The only options are to upload it to iCloud, Google, or email; making this a pass-through device only
Good app but where can I find the files I've downloaded
Please answer if you know the answer thanks!
I have an IPhone 5s
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.