Turn your ideas into beautiful works of art using Superimpose X, the new version of the Superimpose app. If you can imagine it, Superimpose X will provide the tools to do it.
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustment layers, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your fingertips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features...
• Multiple layers (up to 24).
• 16 different adjustment layers.
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Automatically mask out people from photos using AI.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Built-in Light Wrap tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Curved Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Lens Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
• Clone stamp brush
• Brush for Darkening, Lightening, Desaturating etc.
• Option to export PSD with layers.
• Access to more than a million royalty free stock photos.
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks...
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the "?" button on the top right corner of the "Home" screen.
3. There you should see an option called "Transfer masks to Superimpose X".
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.
● Custom fonts! Yes, now you can install custom fonts from font files!
● Easy access to hundreds of fonts in Google's free font library.
● Select font style like bold, italic etc.
● You can now easily change permission to your photos from inside the app.
● Other enhancements and bug fixes.
If you like editing with Superimpose X, please consider leaving a review or a rating in the App Store. That really motivates us to keep improving the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but needs a fix..
Ok, so I love this app. It’s my favorite and best one I’ve tried that are like it. Many ways to get a good cut out. But there is a problem. Shadows are very important when combining photos, and your shadow thing is far too simple and buggy. First of all, it doesn’t work right. You’ll have different shadows for different layers (obviously), but when you change the opacity or blur of one of the shadows, they can all change. Which ruins everything. And also, once you make a shadow, you can’t keep going back in to adjust it. Which isn’t good considering how important they can be. And sometimes when you take the blur or opacity all the way down to see the difference it makes, it like gets stuck. Then you have to trash the whole thing and start again. Notice I still gave the app 5 stars. Cause it definitely deserves it. Just PLEASE fix the shadow feature, and it’ll be an almost perfect app.
Edit: never was able to edit a review before, but they totally fixed the issue a while back. It’s such a great app for combining photos. The best there is, no question.
Cheers to the creators of this app for making something substantial, robust, fun, functional and above all transparent! There are no gimmicks here, just an awesome app made by people who actually care about making a great product. The price is perfect, there is so much freedom in the app, no add ons, just really great software. I used superimpose free version for years so I am very familiar with the tool layout and aspect of the product. I in fact still use both apps for different purposes. The new tutorials are so awesome. I love that it is compatible with the iPad Pro. I can do so much more than I’ve ever imagined. The only inhibiting factor (understandably) are the number of layers possible and size of artboard although I can’t imagine needing more. And I think both of these factors are just due to size of file. One other random bug I might have noticed was that imputing the color white from the color palette wasn’t rendering a true white like it did on regular version so I now use and underlay layer of white. Other than that I am always finding new tools and ways to explore. THANK YOU!!!
So I've only been using the app for a few days and it's just what I was looking for! No more changing apps to do masking or background removal or looking for better fonts. It's all right here on Superimpose X! Thanks for a great app at an affordable price! Update: it's really the only app I use for memes. I still haven't been through ALL the features but I have used several more than when I started using the app. The only thing I have a hang up on is the fonts for text. They are good but can't do much with them other than size. Italics would be great at times and maybe it's something I haven't discovered yet. It's definitely NOT a deal breaker! Thanks again for a tremendous app! So about nine months in and really the only gripe I have is the amount of font choices. Don’t get me wrong, there are work arounds. I really love this app! I hope I get as proficient with SuperimposeV as I’ve gotten with SuperimposeX! Get this app. It’s not going to break your bank and you will definitely step up you meme making game!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pankaj Goswami
- 279.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pankaj Goswami
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.