Suru is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-use app that helps you organize all your tasks and projects. Create beautiful outlines, mind maps and task or To-Do lists with perfectly organized text and photos all in palm of your hand.
With Suru you can :
- Create and edit organized task lists broken down into sub-tasks
- Outline your next paper or presentation with precise detail and photos
- Take organized notes in class or at the office
- Brainstorm new ideas and projects from anywhere, never forget your next big idea!
- Snap and group important or inspiring photos relevant to your projects and ideas
- Organize and structure your research
- Share your lists and outlines with friends and co-workers
- Set reminders or alarms for important tasks to keep you on track and productive
- Sync your lists and outlines to the cloud!
- Send a copy of your lists and ideas to other Suru users directly to their device.
Suru Key Features:
- Create tasks and ideas organized by priority and color
- Mark items as complete to track your progress/productivity
- Set Reminders/Alarms for items
- Break ideas down into smaller pieces and add detailed text and photos.
- Re-Organize, Re-Color, and Delete items or sub-items
- Export your work as a beautifully formatted PDF outline.
- 7 Unique and beautiful color palettes
- Simple, intuitive interface allows you to capture you ideas quickly and easily
- PDF export lets you share your lists and outlines with anyone.
Suru lets you work in whatever way best suits you. You can be as general or specific as you like using whatever colors you love!
• Sync lists and outlines over all your devices
• Backup all your work and photos securely in the cloud.
• 7 All new colors themes
• Support Suru and future Suru products!
$1.49 monthly, $8.99 yearly
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Suru Pro Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Suru. Find us online at:
Terms Of Service : https://www.esotericdevelopment.com/tos
* Improvements to Suru Pro and Subscriptions
* Fixed a bug causing it to be difficult to tap and edit some items
* We stamped out some jittering animation.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
I’ve been looking everywhere for an app like this. EVERYWHERE! I’ve downloaded so many Checklist/ToDo apps, but they’re always lacking something (most of the time it’s the “reminder” feature, and that’s usually a dealbreaker). And even if they DO include all the features I need (reminders, checklists, photos, side notes, etc.) most of the App Store apps are just plain ugly to look at. But this, oh my god, this app does it right.
The only thing I would suggest (as another reviewer already suggested) is the ability to press the return key (or “enter” key) to skip lines. I write addresses and stuff often so I skip lines a lot. It’s no big deal though.
Thank you for making this. I’m a bit crazy about organization, so thank you.
I love the app, just one thing
I was searching so hard for an app like this that would function sort of like “Clear” and “One List,” but would allow me to categorize the tasks by color. I found this and was so pleased by the formatting and design and ad-less-ness, but I have one request to bump the level of the app up one more notch: please allow for more than 4 colors to choose from at a time. This would add so much more depth to the organization. Other than that great app.
Why fix it when it was not broken?
I really liked this app—multiple lists, easy to add or delete, nice color schemes, but since the last update it is almost impossible to alter items. I have been trying to change the list without deleting lines and adding them back and it is just broken. It worked fine before. Tapping the lines now get no response, or a request to copy, or a request to move the line up or down the list.
Now I’m supposed to pay for a premium app? Not likely when it isn’t working well.
- Brandon Storms
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Esoteric Development
- In-App Purchases
- Suru Pro - Monthly $1.49
- Suru Pro - Yearly $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.