Sync Folders Pro is an easy-to-use app for beginners, has the ability to fine-tune synchronization settings for the most exacting professionals.
Sync Folders Pro is perfect for backups to external storage devices including:
USB, memory cards, disks on remote computers within your network, folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, etc.) With each re-backup, the app finds and copies only new files and new file versions, thereby reducing backup time and extending the life of your storage devices.
Update to Pro+ for free (website version) and create a bootable clone of your hard drive and you can use it if your main drive is crashed.
The app can synchronize multiple pairs of folders at the same time "on the fly" using our "REAL TIME SYNC" technology, on a schedule or manually. The Sync Folders Pro also provides robust tools to filter files and folders so that you sync exactly what you want.
Do you have terabytes (TB) of data to sync? No problem! Sync Folders Pro has been optimized to work with extremely large number of files. Sit back and relax, your data is being automatically synced!
The app supports bidirectional synchronization!
Read the App Store reviews from 22 countries on our website! Customers are excited about the application, and we pride the customer support service. Please, contact us with any questions, we are very happy to provide quick answers and make the app better for you.
Install another our great product, VPN Server Configurator, and you can synchronize folders on a remote Mac from anywhere in the world!
Learn more at www.greenworldsoft.com.
Do you have questions?
Please watch our helpful video tutorial on our website.
- Select 2 folders to synchronize.
- Select the synchronization mode, or use the default mode. You do not need to worry about other settings, they are set to the recommended.
- Click the "Sync current task" button and your folders will be synchronized!
Set up an instant synchronization of documents between employees of your organization using the "Real Time Sync" mode.
Employees will always have the latest version of the documents for work.
This mode allows you to instantly sync documents in folders with a large number of files.
It works for 10.8 and later.
- 9 modes of synchronization.
- 4 file comparison modes allow to synchronize files on the storage devices with different file systems (OS X, FAT32, etc.)
- Ability to select what package types synchronize as files, and which as folders.
- You can transform the app to the convenient file manager using powerful filters for files and folders and writing your own copy script.
- Synchronization over the network. The ability to automatically connect network folders before synchronization.
- The ability to disconnect network folders after synchronization automatically.
- Protection for unauthorized disconnect storage devices (folders) during synchronization.
- Saving the last/all versions of files to be deleted. Using this mode, you can always restore deleted files, even if folders have synchronized several times.
- Quick view the latest changes in synchronized folders.
- Ability to log events. You can filter events by type, task, status. Ability to export the event log to an external file.
- Ability to send event log by e-mail in case of synchronization errors.
- Synchronization of subfolder attributes.
- Writing your own copy scripts, for example:
- Copy all non-synced files to selected folder before copying.
- Copying files using Unix commands: cp, rsync ...
Many thanks to falconexe for his ongoing help with the English translation!
- Improved "Execute operation" in the preview table.
Ratings and Reviews
Solves the problems for me
I have been using computers since the early 90's and there has always been the problem of where my files are. Mine are scattered all around, waiting to be filed. I use different places for backup in general but some things I just want to keep a copy of by themselves, either temporarily or due to a special circumstance, like backing up confidential information on an external drive. Usually, it would involve a few hours of dedicated concentration to do copy jobs from one spot to another. And usually the copy job would choke if I tried to copy a whole bunch of files at once, which would lead to more time and concentration. With the sync app, all I have to do is run the sync (having set up the particulars), literally just clicking the button, and all the work is done for me. I don't have to navigate there and double check which are the new files I need to copy across to the backup place and then double check that they're all there. I don't have to do this for multiple folders. Just one click and I'm off.
Great program - Great price!
I was searching for a program that would enable me to back up some important files, but which were not stored on my main hard drive, which uses Time Machine for backup. I kept those files on one external disk. And, like they say, “if you only have one copy …you don’t have a backup.” So, I wanted to make two external drives serve as backups to the original drive. But I didn’t want to have to manually go through all the files to be certain that I’d copied over ALL, and any NEW files I had added.
It was then that I found "Sync Folders Pro,” (I opted for the paid version) which fit the bill perfectly. The instructions are a little confusing and require some time and effort to get the various concepts into your head. But I found that the Support for the program was excellent in that when I had some questions there were “almost immediate” answers sent to me. I was impressed!
I recommend this program to anyone who wants to sync files over two or more devices. Every imaginable way to sync is covered and a user would be hard pressed not to have satisfaction in the results.
The price is practically a “give-away.” It’s a great value for your money and it appears by the customer ratings that I’m not alone in my praise for a programming job well done. Sure! The interface could be improved, but the end result would still be the same!
It just works!
Remember when would use that catchphrase? It didn’t always apply to our hardware and system software, but I can say that it does to Sync Folders Pro. Now I’m sure that there are cases that there are problems, but I’ve been using SFP for a few years to keep a server and a copy synced to another computer on my local network up to date. In my use, files change on both ends and I love the feature that keeps copies of files that should be deleted in a folder for inspection before deletion. SFP mounts the shared drive via Wi-Fi automatically to make things even easier.
The interface and documentation on the different modes of sync are located on the developers website using an easy to understand examples (and are also in the program). Worth taking a look at before using to become familiar with the modes. I did have an edge case and wasn’t sure if the software would accomplish what I needed, so I sent an email to Vadim and he responded quickly with a little script to help accomplish my task. Excellent customer service!
Vadim keeps updating and improving the app over the years and is well worth the price. Highly recommended!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VADIM ZYBIN
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © GreenWorldSoft
- In-App Purchases
- All App Features $4.99