synchroCalc is a calculator that display a number in binary, decimal and hexadecimal format.
For a Programmer, a Developer, a Engineer, a Coder, and a Hacker.
- Enterable Hex / Dec / Bin numbers.
- Adjustable bit sizes: 64 / 32 / 16 / 8 -bit.
- Switchable signed / unsigned numbers.
- 12 operations: +, -, ×, ÷ / AND, OR, XOR, MOD / Left Shift, Right Shift, NOT, 2's complement.
- Designed for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
- Option to remove ads.(In-App Purchase)
▼ HOW TO USE:
- Tap the Hex/Dec/Bin number of displays that you want to enter.
- Tap the bit size button, then change a bit size. Tap the signed button, then toggle a number signed/unsigned.
- Long tap the display, then copy/paste the number.
- View menu by pull the left side bar.
- It's Over 0x2328!!
- You can use LINE@ or Twitter for support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app does everything I'd expect, and it looks good doing it, too.
The developer, Yuki Yamashita, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.