Syncplicity is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade file sync and share solution that gives you access to all your files on all your devices and content repositories such as Network Shares and SharePoint. By combining our highly secure solution with a rich mobile, web and desktop experience, you get to collaborate inside and outside your organization easily. All while giving IT professionals the security, manageability, and control they need.
With Syncplicity for iPad and iPhone you are never more than a tap away from important files. Key features include:
• Upload photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder
• Share files (All Editions) with optional password protection and restrict recipients using Secure Shared Links (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization from Syncplicity
• Natively create, edit, and annotate Microsoft Office files and sync them back to all your devices from Syncplicity
• Stay up-to-date with rich Activity Feed for all private and shared folders
• Eliminate mundane tasks and get reminders with Syncplicity Insights™
• Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
• Best of all, there are no file size limits
• Sign Up for a free Syncplicity account with 10 GB cloud storage
• You can upgrade your free account with In-App Purchases
• Secure workflows via integrations with AirWatch & MobileIron MDM
In addition, Syncplicity iPad app includes Syncplicity Panorama which provides secure access to content on Network Shares and SharePoint. Key features include:
• Natively create, edit, view, and annotate Microsoft Office files on Network Shares and SharePoint
• View and annotate PDF files on Network Shares and SharePoint
• Favorite files and folders on Network Shares and SharePoint for offline access
• Check files in and out of SharePoint
1. Syncplicity Paid Personal Edition Monthly
Price: $ 4.99
Subscription Length: 30 days from day of purchase. Will be renewed automatically monthly.
2. Syncplicity Paid Personal Edition Yearly
Price: $ 59.99
Subscription Length: 365 days from day of purchase. Will be renewed automatically annually.
Upgrade to either Monthly or Annual subscription gives you 100 GB of cloud storage for the duration of the purchased subscription
Please note that:
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on purchase confirmation.
2. Your subscription will automatically renewed unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
3. Auto-renewal amount will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
4. Auto-renewal is enabled on your subscription by default.
5. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account settings after the purchase.
6. No cancellation of your subscription is permitted during the subscription period.
Terms of Service: https://www.syncplicity.com/legal/terms-of-service
* User experience improvements including but not limited to App logo update and renaming the Favorite feature to Offline
* 'Open Office Files in Microsoft Apps' feature control is improved
* Bug fixes and security improvements including:
* Fixed an issue on iPhone where filenames of the first two files are the same when multiple files are uploaded from upload screen
* Fixed an issue on iPad where keyboard obstructs the view of the options, when sharing link for a file in landscape mode
* Fixed an issue on iPad where file version list not updated after revert to previous version
Feel free to send us comments or questions through our in-app Feedback functionality in Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Similar to web interface.
This is basically a native app that functions very similarly to the website. I wish it would let me e-mail the document directly, instead of a link to the document. It's nice that I can now upload files to Syncplicity from my phone, though the only use I can think of for it right now is sending my pictures to the cloud automatically instead of e-mailing them to myself one by one. (Actually, come to think of it, that's a timesaver already.) I also suppose it's useful being able to open my synced files from my phone, though I'm again unsure when this would be useful for me, as I work with very text-heavy documents and I cannot see myself doing anything with them on my iPhone.
Amazing app for collaboration and peace of mind
I can work on all my files and Office documents on my laptop from any other devices the same way. Syncplicity is totally integrated with Office 360 enabling me to collaborate while traveling. If I lose my laptop, I don’t lose any documents as they are automatically saved in the cloud. No more need for back-up ! Love it.
More like SyncUseless
The mobile app and desktop version are not user friendly. The mobile app looked as if it was promising with a simple UX design. The layout is HIGHLY inefficient. You aren’t able to preview files. Trying to navigate the convoluted design really makes you appreciate Google Drive, Apple Files, and Dropbox. Not sure how this company is getting large corporations to sign up for this. It’s simply not effective for data managers, marketers, and project planners.
- Syncplicity, Inc.
- 168.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Syncplicity, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Syncplicity Personal Edition Account $4.99
- Syncplicity Personal Edition Account $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.