'Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg!' recreates the first battles of World War II. On 1st September 1939 the German army marched into Poland, two weeks later the Soviets also invaded and the Polish army was crushed by 6th October. Over the coming months the Germans expanded their grip on Europe with further invasions of Denmark and Norway.
On 10th May 1940 the Battle of France began after the German army entered the low countries of Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg. Within weeks the French army was forced to surrender and the British army had retreated at Dunkirk.
To add to the French agony the Italian army also invaded Southern France in support of the Germans. The allied armies had some excellent tanks and soldiers but their strategy was flawed and their tactics dated and unable to deal with the German Blitzkrieg!
● High Definition World War II era graphics.
● Includes 17 Missions to play through.
● Play as the German in the 7 Mission ‘First Strike’ tutorial campaign.
● Play as the Polish in the 4 Mission ‘Rising Storm’ Campaign.
● Play as the Germans in the 6 Mission ‘Invasion!’ Campaign.
● Over 100 unique units!
● Four troop classes; Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
● Other Game Features; detailed combat analysis, flank attacks, strategic movement, indirect fire, mounting and dismounting from vehicles, multi-level hills, minesweepers.
● Hours of game play.
● Map zoom.
● Additional Purchasable Campaigns.
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 6 Mission 'Exploit!' Campaign, playing as the Germans.
● 6 Mission 'Retreat!' Campaign, playing as the British.
● 6 Mission 'Southern Front' Campaign, playing as the Italians.
Fix: Issue of an aircraft image sometimes appearing after selecting off board artillery.
Fix: Some button alignment issues.
Fix: Some spelling errors.
Fix: Some sound effects not playing following the last update.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a tweak
British valley and Menton cannot be won. I've beat em both but do not get the victory and advance to the next battle. Also, the weapons are not all that. My small arms platoons do greater damage than the tanks.
Either way I own all of your tank games, civil war and Rebel n redcoats. Need more civil and revolutionary war games.
No t enough offered for your$$
Just bought a Blitzkrieg “campaign” and finished casual, standard, and hard levels in a couple hours at most. It seems to me when i would download a lite version in the past, and then pay for the full version, i would get MUCH more than one six episode campaign. Cmon guys, either offer more for what you’re asking me to pay or offer user ability to create our own battle scenarios also, why can’t you allow users to reset their game scores and achieved levels. I appreciate the historical attention to WW2 realism of weaponry strength and the game IS fun but now you have a template of weopany, terrain, etc , so creating a new campaign is fairly quick yes? . Come on guys, go back to the spirit of value rather than charging the same amount and giving us less or you might lose a lot of repeat customers like me.
Same great game but unacceptably little content
Only two of ten missions are included. You have to pay to unlock the others. For an aging game concept this misleading value is irritating. "May include in app purchases to access what you just purchased?!?" Sorry, I'll pass on future products from this company.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HexWar Games Ltd
- 287.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 HexWar Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Exploit! Campaign $1.99
- Retreat! Campaign $1.99
- Southern Front Campaign $1.99
- Panzerkrieg! Campaign $1.99
- Hold! Campaign $1.99
- North Africa Campaign $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.