Taste of the South helps you savor the unique dishes, cooking personalities and culinary destinations of the South- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! For readers who love Southern cooking or simply experimenting with new flavors, this magazine is a guidebook. Taste of the South is for those who have a passion for good food, at home and on the road. Every issue is a guide to Southern lifestyle. Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs. You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1-month subscription- $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 1 year subscription- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription). Special Issue rates will vary.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Taste of the South Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
• New redesigned explore section!
• New share feature
• General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why did they change?
You cannot tell just by glance if you purchased them anymore unless you scroll and touch each one. Very very inconvenient and tiresome, makes me want to scream at the developer who changed it. WHY????
Horrible user experience
Purchased issues are not even remotely easy to access. They are part of a “stack” of all of the issues that you must flip through to find the ones you’ve purchased. And that problem will just compound as more issues are published. I’ve bought several issues and now it’s just too much trouble to try to search for them. (Not to mention that my bookmarks also disappeared.)
The previous design of the app was fine and included a sort feature to show purchased issues. The current design is absolutely terrible. I’ve essentially lost the money I’ve put into this app because of their terrible design decisions.
If I could I would rate zero stars! This update corrected nothing! I purchased the subscription one week ago, emailed and messaged you, but still am unable to access even one issue to read. I am only given options to purchase( which I've already done ) or preview. I am extremely frustrated. I have purchased several printed issues and enjoyed them, which is why I wanted a subscription. Digital is my preference. You offer this option but have not delivered the product. Please refund my money as you have failed to provide adequate services to your customers. All reviews have said the same exact thing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hoffman Media LLC
- 85.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Hoffman Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month | Taste of the South $1.99
- 1 Year | Taste of the South $17.99
- Taste of the South Magazine $10.99
- January/February 2013 $3.99
- November 2016 $4.99
- March/April 2013 $3.99
- 001 of Taste of the South $3.99
- Comfort Food 2013 $7.99
- Southern Christmas 2013 $7.99
- May/June 2016 $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.