ToneBoosters Morphit is an AUv3 plugin for headphones correction and simulation and removes any unwanted coloration from your headphones!
Enable accurate monitoring and calibration, mix with studio reference equalization, and improve the accuracy of your headphones. Used and trusted by thousands of studios worldwide, and now available on your mobile device!
The ToneBoosters Morphit app captures the microphone (or external sound card) input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Morphit will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
How to use Morphit as AUv3 plugin for headphones correction:
1. Connect your headphones to your iOS device (using the headphones jack, using BlueTooth, or using an adapter as supplied by Apple). You can use any of the many supported headphones listed here: www.toneboosters.com/tb_morphit_v1.html
2. Start your favourite AUv3 host app (Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others) and add TB Morphit as Audio Unit insert effect to a track or output bus. See below on how to use Audio Units in various host apps.
3. Select the headphones you are using from the list of supported headphones provided within the TB Morphit app. That's it - all audio going through the Audio Unit plugin is optimised for your headphones.
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Hundreds of headphones supported!
- Unique feature: allow morphing of the amount of correction from 0 to 200%
- Unique feature: allow simulation of any of the supported headphones and see how your mix translates
- Unique feature: personalize the headphones target curve
- Unique feature: use Harman calibration / target curves
- Unique feature: data/measurement visualization mode
- No external hardware required; works with any of the supported headphones models
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
See if your headphones are supported:
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform (iOS, iPadOS) are not compatible with other platforms.
- Headphones not included - this is a software correction plugin only for use with your own headphones.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
- Stability and performance improvements
- Standalone app can now set sample rate and frame size (latency)
- New headphones profiles:
AKG 81DJ, K501, K167 Tiesto; Master & Dynamic MH30, MH40; Sony MDR1A; Fostex THX00; AudioTechnica ATH A700, A900, ATH55, ATH M10, ATH W5000; Sennheiser Momentum M2, HD560s, EH150, EH250, HD238, HD414, HD419, HD424, HD428, HD429, HD438, HD439, HD448, HD555; Apple AirPods Max; Beyerdynamic T90; Denon AHC260R, AHC351K, C452K, AHC551K, AHC751K; Hifiman Arya, HE5-LE, HE300, HE560; Klipsch Image One, Reference One; Koss Tony Bennett; Noontec Zoro
Ratings and Reviews
most used auv3 in my projects
can we get the Akai professional 50x headphones preset!!!
recently i was on a serious search for the best headphones for mixing and mastering or a professional studio headphones that i can use with my iphone xs max,, because im a beat maker that do everything in my iphone, so thanks to TB Morphit i know now which are the best headphones for me and does are the status cb1 because according to TB Morphit the status cb1 are the one with the flattest frequency response almost all over the spectrum which is great for mixing and mastering😲 exactly what im looking for and they’re cheap 🥳so in a way TB Morphit is not only the best and only tool for helping you do a better mix and mastering using your headphones but it will also let you know which are the best headphones for for that !!!!🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏🤘🎧🎧🎹🎧🎹🎧🎼
I am an audio guy (mixing and writing music for years) and have used both sonarworks reference 4 and IK multimedia Arc system in studio when they are not acoustically treated. I used sonarworks more for headphone mixing on the go with my laptop but I am doing more iPad music production now and this plugin is AWESOME!!!!!! I have all of fabfilter plugins on my iPad but I think I just found a new plugin manufacturer. I just bought the TB Dual VCF filter. If it is as good as it looks, this company is my new go to at a fraction of the cost. How did I miss you all!!! I love how the plugin not only corrects my headphone but will simulate what my mix sounds like in different scenarios which is mandatory to ensure it translates well! Thanks and keep it coming.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! :-)
This is amazing to have on iOS.
ToneBoosters is offering something that no one else on iOS does. The list of headphones is extensive. And it works well. It would be nice maybe to create user profiles for obscure headphones. My three main cans are supported though!
Developer Response ,
Thanks much for your rating and feedback :-)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dirk Breebaart
- 7.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ToneBoosters.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.