TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
Search our relational database for:
1. Acupuncture and Auricular points,
- Includes images of Acupuncture points.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points.
- Includes images of Auricular points.
2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas,
- Includes images of individual herbs.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas.
3. Diagnosis Etiologies,
4. Search by symptoms and indications.
5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following:
a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas,
b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat),
c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin),
d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'.
Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology.
User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points.
User adding/deleting of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas, and points.
In App Purchases (the following add-ons are not part of the base product, but can be purchased from within Tcm Clinic Aid)
1. Master Tung Points.
2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture.
3. Quiz Yourself.
4. Pulse Diagnosis.
5. BYO, Treatment Protocols
6. Community Herb Garden
- Fixed editing issues.
- Minor Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Get This App - Master Tung Points
I purchased this app with the hopes that it would be a great quick reference for Master Tung’s points and I was actually surprised at how robust this app is.
It really is a must for any acupuncturist as it is one of the best reference sources that I have seen. There is so much to remember and having quick access to so much is convenient and greatly appreciated.
The only gripe I have is the Master Tung points are only listed by either their English or Chinese name and not by the numbers, which I wish was an option and hope it will be in the future as it will make it faster to locate the point I am in need of.
Overall though this app is well worth the $25 I spent (purchased the Tung points options and Tongue Dx)!
Great study aid
Look up points, RX, herbs, pharmacies
Would have been great if you could quiz yourself by Herb categories instead of only 20 random herbs at once, felt kind of cheated after paying and realizing it was limited to this when quizzing on herbs. Otherwise it’s a good app with abundant information
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gary Baranzini
- 449.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Cyber and Sons, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Master Tung Points $3.99
- Quiz Yourself $4.99
- Pulse Diagnosis $1.99
- Tongue Diagnosis $0.99
- Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture $0.99
- TCM Nutrition $1.99
- Study Hall Quiz #2 $1.99
- Study Hall Quiz #1 $1.99
- BYO Tx. Protocols $0.99
- Community Herb Garden $0.99