From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the TCPalm app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• eNewspaper: Just like our print edition but accessible on your mobile devices. And access to USA TODAY and 200+ local eNewspapers.
• Terms of Service: https://cm.tcpalm.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• Subscriptions are charged to your account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Check out the new "Trending" module on the Top stories section to see what news is popular now.
• We've also updated the look and feel of the app and improved performance - let us know how you like it: reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Notifications are really poorly done
The app is okay. The ads are annoying but I can live with them. However, the breaking news notifications are making me consider removing the app. I love breaking news notifications. I have a bunch of apps that do them. This one, and I am not exaggerating, are terrible. They are not breaking news. Why do I need a notification that a 1 year old is still looking for her 3 year old sister who died in a car crash? Do you really feel the need to notify that three treasure coast children have died since Christmas, after notifying me multiple times about each accident. None of the accidents are worthy of a breaking news alert. It’s like the notifications are trying to be clickbait but are poorly executed. Since Christmas there have been maybe two notifications that are at all worthy of the having breaking news. I remember a few years ago there were a lot of traffic alerts and that would be more useful than dead baby ones. Close to uninstalling and unsubscribing from the paper if this abuse doesn’t stop.
Fast access to local info
It’s hard to get connected, even with a paid subscription, they have a weird management of accounts, if it happens to you: call technical support, dont email , just call on the good old phone 9-5
Once connected, it is a very nice app, easy to navigate and lots of relevant local information
Doesn’t matter when you look up tcpalm to read news it’s the same story over and over. 6 different headlines about local rapper that killed two associates. How many articles does it take to say same story. It’s been up now for three weeks, and it’s now back at top as if it just happened. 6 different headlines bout the sex parlors, and still getting same attention as it did 2 weeks ago, let it go. My advice is fire everyone at your outlet and rehire. Maybe then weekly we will be able to read something interestingly New.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 192.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2023 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Treasure Coast Newspapers Digital Subscription $19.99
- Treasure Coast Newspapers Annual Digital Subscription $69.99