TDECU Digital Banking is designed to provide you with streamlined and flexible banking on any device. And it’s guided by our promise to always look for ways we can improve the lives of our Members.
With our mobile application you can:
• Enroll in TDECU Digital Banking
• Check balances and account history
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks (restrictions apply)
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Track spending and create budgets
• Setup travel notifications and manage your TDECU credit card
• View your TDECU mortgage information
• Send and receive secure messages
• View images of statements and cleared checks
• Find the nearest TDECU Member Center, shared branch, or surcharge-free ATM
Download the app and login with the same credentials that you use for TDECU's online banking. Easy. Accessible. Efficient. Welcome to digital banking the way it should be!
Thank you for using TDECU Digital Banking! We make regular updates to our app to continuously improve your experience.
With the latest release, you can:
- Manage your TDECU credit card from anywhere, at anytime: Our new Card Management feature set allows you to quickly disable and re-enable your card, setup travel notifications, and report your card lost or stolen — directly from the TDECU Digital Banking app.
- Deposit your check in a snap: We improved the Mobile Check Deposit experience to make it easier than ever before to deposit your check while on the go.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Handles funds transfers, ATM locations and mobile check deposits. Everything one could need from a mobile banking app. The only thing I’d say it needs is a way I can link my wife’s CU checking to mine so we don’t have to get a third account for joint expenses.
Update: Since linking accounts became a feature, I noticed that it can be difficult tapping buttons or fields when inputting details for the account you’re trying to add. Also, there are some institutions whose security protocols seem to interrupt the saved credentials within the app so they don’t update automatically until you manually re-enter your login credentials.
App is still great as a banking app but the account link feature still needs some work.
TDECU is love TDECU IS LIFE ! 🥰
Everything about the App and the TDECU BANK is amazing!!!... but the app at the beginning was awful but after years of improvement it has become way better as for the year 2017 until 2019 for me it has become my best app for managing my finances for shopping online for the things I love too and the supermarket for only the things I need the most... I hope the app gets more weekly updates to improve it more. The app has become more responsive and useful for other stuff. Thank you!
Please Upgrade Features.
I love this bank and I am happy you guys have developed the app but I really feel like the app should be consumer friendly. A lot of people like to be able to control their features from the palm of their hand. Such as, being alerted when you have transactions take place within your account or with your credit card, being able to disable or enable your card from within the app. Just these 2 simple features will help consumers feel like they have more control over there finances, which may even help with timely payment arrangements. Being able to see what’s going on with your account is always a good idea but, being able to control what’s goes on with your account is an amazing feature.
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
- 27.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.