Team-One is more than messaging; it’s teamwork made simple.
Of course, you can chat but there’s so much more. Say goodbye to endless switching between apps and hello to a simpler way to work. Team-One’s persistent workspace model puts everything your teams need for better collaboration in one place.
With Team-One, easily manage all your work in one place so you can be productive from anywhere, anytime, and on any device to stay in sync with your teams. Team-One supports your day from beginning to end.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
• Group and private chat
• Persistent workspaces
• Task management
• Easy drag & drop file sharing
• Note taking
• Live meetings & screen sharing
• Powerful search
• Email & calendar integrations
• APIs & Bots
• Integrations to many popular business apps including Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, Jira, Marketo, Zendesk and more to assure that you have all the tools you need to collaborate
*Requires separately purchased services
Experience how Team-One can make teamwork simple.
•• Highlights ••
Awarded by Frost & Sullivan in 2014 for Product Innovation and again in 2016 for Product Leadership in the Mobile Employee Collaboration Solutions space.
• Bug fixes and significant performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Managed IT Services Provider
I work on many projects at a time, so many that I forget some of them from time to time. With this simple, easy to use, yet powerful software, its does a great job of organizing tasks and notes in a very flexible way. Although it does not much in the way of formating of text within a task list, it handles sorting and filtering of tasks and notes very well. The best part of this app, is the email summarry I receive every morning that I can review as well as print out to get a global picture of my activities. At firs, t I was just testing in casually, but now I am using for my everyday work. The more I use it, the more features I discover and use.
Horrible app! Use the web!
1. Says “trial has expired for this organization” and won’t let you do anything
2. App doesn’t scroll well (nor does website)
3. Claims to be free, then makes you pay
4. No batch select feature
5. Very un-user-friendly UI.
6. Various other problems.
I’m very disappointed in this app and its developers. 😡🤬👎🏻☹️
Love this app!
- 122.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BroadSoft, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.