Teladoc Health is a telehealth platform that unifies virtual care delivery with a single patient experience.
The Teladoc Health Patient App enables video communications with your healthcare provider on your iOS device. Use of this App requires an individual invitation link delivered via email or SMS from your provider; or access to a unique waiting room URL. Clicking on the invitation link or web site link will launch the App and allow access.
If you are a patient, ask your doctor if you should download the Teladoc Health Patient App for your iPhone or iPad.
This App allows patients to:
* Click a link from an appointment invitation of a visit now URL to input demographic information and complete intake process associated with a specific visit.
This process can include:
* Medical questionnaires
* Consent forms
* Insurance processing
* Video consult with a medical provider
* Patient survey, which will be available for the provider to review as a part of the visit encounter.
InTouch Health is now a part of Teladoc Health.
• We have updated our application name to Teladoc Health Patient and display name to Patient. We have also updated our application icon
Chat icon update:
• Practitioners and Patients will see a new chat icon for a new unread message.
Improved User Experience:
• User will no longer see the black placeholder thumbnail for the user in the main view. The practitioner will be able to view the user name in the top left corner of the main view and the context menu in the top right corner next to the name.
New update notification:
• User will be presented with a message to update their iOS App when a new release is available in the App Store.
App and SDK Version:
• The version number and SDK can now be seen under iOS settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All was easy to follow - fast appointment - very knowledgeable - will definitely continue to use! Sandy
Methodist Health needs to stop using this app
Methodist is our preferred provider here in San Antonio. Just about everything they do, they do with quality and caring. Their use of this app is inconsistent with that.
First, you're supposed to pick a time for your appointment. Yes. You pick a time and then it immediately slots you with a provider - live. I was sitting on the toilet this morning while that happened. Funny, but unnecessary.
Second, the first call, provider could hear and see me, I could only see them. Second call, I could see and hear them, they could only chat with me. Third call was the "charm." Frustrating and time-wasting.
Third, the app has the NP or PA take your health insurance, credit card and ID, instead of spending time on your treatment, they're wasting time inputting data that you could do while setting your appointment. Unintuitive trash.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InTouch Technologies, Inc
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Teladoc Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.