A full featured, yet easy to use, poker tournament manager.
• Easy to use: Just enter the number of players and starting chips and it will create a high quality custom blinds schedule that is ready to use.
• Fully customizable blinds schedule: Add as many levels as you want. Edit the small blind, big blind, ante and duration of any level to any values you desire.
• Fully customizable breaks: Easily schedule breaks with default durations, or add a break of any duration after any level. You can even set a custom message for each break (e.g. "Chip up 5's").
• Fully customizable tournament timer: Have it automatically pause after any level or break, or just have it run without pauses to completion. And, it will keep your device from sleeping while your tournament is running.
• Payout Calculator: Set the number of payouts, and adjust the percentages that go to each payout. The net prize amount is automatically calculated from buy-ins, add-ons, and re-buys, and can be adjusted to include an amount or percentage that goes to the house.
• Text-to-speech is used to announce blind changes and other alerts. For example: "Attention players. The blinds are now 35 and 70, and the ante is 7." Alerts can be customized using your own audio clips, and the spoken text can be edited, and even the language of the voice can be set.
• Use AirPlay Mirroring to display the blinds on a big screen TV or projector using Apple TV and have the blind changes announced over your audio system!
• Looks great! It supports landscape and portrait on iPads, iPhones and iPod touches, and maximizes the important tournament information so you can see it from across the room.
Includes In-app purchases for:
• Player and Table Management: Enter players by name and keep track of buy-ins, add-ons, and re-buys. Randomly seat players at tables. Keep track of when each player was eliminated, and by whom. Be informed when tables are out of balance and when they can be consolidated.
• Remote Control: Share a tournament from one device to another. Control and edit the tournament on either device, and the changes are reflected on both.
• Timer Customization: Change the background image, fonts, and colors. Completely control all the information shown on the timer screen with a powerful scripting language.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Updated to use iCloud for sharing!
- If the Remote Control feature isn't working for you, this update should help.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, needs an update to keep up with the times!
I have used this app for several years in a home game tourney where we play all year for points, then a final table to decide two people who go to the WSOP main event! We use this timer for the final tables, so we can have a realistic feel for the players who go to the WSOP. It works great! It's only flaw right now is that it needs an update to allow the big blind ante format! Also, as one reviewer noted, it would be nice to have the flexibility to change certain alerts like the one minute to go alert, etc. Overall, incredible, must have app for poker games!
Get this app! Review
I run a poker club with 16 paid players. In addition I have 25 substitutes. I’ve used this extensively in 2022 and it works great! You add the players names to the master list, then at game time you select those that are playing and add them to the game. All blinds, Chip amounts, and levels are customizable. Re-buy? No problem. What has been amazing to me is when I pull out all the cash in 5s, 10s, 20’s, 50’s and count it all up the total matches exactly to what I put into the app. Since I preconfigured the payout list to 4 players, it automatically tells me each payout amount at the end of the game. Lots of other features makes this a GREAT app to run the tables. I HIGHLY suggest it.
Great, but could be greater!
This is a top of the line and semi pro level app! I have two important requests that would make it even better.
First, publish sister apps for both TV and for the Mac. Trying to host large poker tournaments at home, I like to connect multiple screens and speakers to the app. With out the sister apps available on TV and Mac, I am limited to a total of one iPad, one iPhone, and 2 TVs.
Second, I would like the flexability to have alerts at different intervals, ie. a two minute warning instead of a oneminute warning.
The developer, R. Booth, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ron Booth
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2018 Ron Booth. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Works $4.99
- The Works $6.99
- Remote Control $1.99
- Customization $0.99
- Advanced Player and Table Management $3.99
- Customization $0.99
- Advanced Player and Table Management $4.99
- Remote Control $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.