The TFI GO app allows you to buy tickets for public transport services within the Transport for Ireland network directly from your phone. Your ticket is downloaded to the app and can be used to travel straight away. No need for printing, just activate before each journey and show your driver while boarding.
This app currently allows you to buy single, two journey and 10 journey tickets for adults and students on Bus Éireann services in Cork, Kerry, Athlone, Navan, Limerick and Dublin and Eastern Region commuter routes, TFI Local Link Cavan Monaghan services and Go-Ahead Ireland commuter services. One day and seven day zonal tickets are also available in cities. Valid Student ID required at the request of the driver or inspector.
Cork City and Stage Carriage:
• 201 – 225 (Cork Red Zone)
• 226, 226X, 233, 235, 236, 237, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 245, 245X, 252, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261
• 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 278, 279, 279A, 280, 282, 284
• N1, N2 (Navan Town Service)
• A1, A2 (Athlone Town Service)
Limerick City and Stage Carriage:
• 301 – 306 (Limerick City Red Zone). To buy a ticket between any stops within the Red Zone, choose Limerick City Red Zone as both origin and destination.
• 72, 313, 314, 320, 321, 323/323X 328, 329, 332/332A, 333, 336, 341, 343/343X, 345A/345B, 347be s
Greater Dublin Area and Eastern Region Commuter Routes (Bus Éireann):
• 100, 101/101X, 103/103X, 105/105X, 107, 108, 109/109A/109B/109X, 111/111A/111X, 115/115C, 132, 133, NX
• 160, 161,162, 163 166 167, 168, 182, 187, 190
Go-Ahead Dublin Kildare Commuter Routes:
• Route 120, 120C, 125, 126, 130
Local Link Cavan Monaghan Routes:
• M1, M2, C1, C2, C3, 929, 176
• Single, two journey and 10 journey tickets available for adults and students
• One day and seven day zonal tickets
• Search for a ticket between your origin and destination, or choose the zone you are travelling in
• Buy and download tickets directly to your phone
• Save a payment card for faster purchases
• Activate ticket before boarding and simply show the driver your ticket
• Tickets valid for 28 days after purchase
• Introduction of TFI Local Link Cavan Monaghan Services and Go-Ahead Ireland Dublin Kildare commuter services
• New Tickets available for Bus Éireann services
• Seven day and 1 day zonal tickets
• Two journey tickets
Ratings and Reviews
Tickets don’t work
I booked a ticket. The app glitched and booked two tickets. I have three charges on my card from the app but only two tickets. Then the bus driver informed me that they don’t currently honor the tickets from the app. I would rate it 0 stars because all it did was waste time and money, but I can only rate it as low as 1 star.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to read that you had a bad experience using TFIGO, if you would like to contact our customer service team on 1800 928 075 or email appsupport@TFOGO.ie they would be happy to refund you for the extra ticket that you were charged for. If you could alos give more details to them about your experience with the bus route that would not allow you to board with your TFIGo ticket we would be happy to investigate this for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Transport Authority
- 37.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © National Transport Authority 2022