Introducing a Concierge in your pocket with The Capital Grille Concierge app
From the moment you download The Capital Grille Concierge app, the experience is one of service at your fingertips. Seamlessly make a reservation with only a few taps, explore Food and Wine Pairings from our Sommelier, view a live up-to-the-minute Wine List, peruse public Wine Lockers or manage your Wine Locker with ease, and so much more.
Experience having a Concierge to the good life right on your phone:
• Make reservations with as little as two taps
• View a live, real time Wine List at your Capital Grille, the only up-to the-minute wine list of its kind
• Manage your Wine Locker. As a Wine Locker Member, you can also send the gift of wine directly from your locker, request new wines be added to your locker, or participate in an online social community of like-minded wine enthusiasts among other benefits
• Learn about food and wine pairings curated by a Sommelier as you plan your next visit, or prepare for your own food and wine affair at home
• Examine the winemaker’s tasting notes for any wine you view, and contemplate other wine recommendations served up on your screen based on your preferences
• View upcoming events, holiday menus and special offerings at your local Capital Grille
• Order plastic or eGift Cards
• Locate the nearest Capital Grille
• Become an Insider at The Capital Grille
• Make a Private Dining inquiry for one or multiple locations
• Create and manage your account
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• General improvement and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best ever!
We’ve been going to the Capital Grille for the past 19 years - ever since we moved up from NY. Our Christmas Eve dinner was, without a doubt, the best ever! The food, the service, the attentiveness, and the ambiance were off the charts! Daniel and Andrew are just awesome! I’m not sure how the team there continues to out do themselves, but they do! Looking forward to celebrating our anniversary and having our first dinner out since the beginning of the pandemic!
July 13th dinner and generous pour. I had dinner at the Hartford location.
I am only giving it 2 stars on the wine in the generous pour. I love the capital Grille food. I have been to a lot of generous pour events at the capital Grille. The July 2019 wines were substandard to me. The wines were very harsh. There was only one that was tolerable. I have enjoyed the generous pout in the past. I don’t know who chose the wines this time around. But, most of the red wines burned as you swallowed them. Even some of the whites were not very good. The only wine that I cared for was the Chardonnay. Which, surprised me very much. I am not a Chardonnay drinker. There are so many wines out there, that are not costly. Yet, they are smooth. I have to say. I am highly disappointed in the wines this time around.
We were in this area for a wedding, decided to have dinner at your facility. It was amazing, the staff was prompt & professional, we asked for the chef Mr Dandan because we wanted to let him know exactly how much we appreciated his special meal. Mr Dandan was a pleasure to speak with, he discussed the cuts of steak we choose, how it was prepared and the restaurant history. He’s a treasure, so personable, professional and humble. I seldom get the opportunity to commend restaurants However, by far yours is a Definitely a five star restaurant from the upbeat location, to the great selection of wines. The waiter recommended what he liked best was the Mac & cheese which let me say it was amazing. We only wish you would consider opening one closer to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Mr & Mrs Hollins
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- 184 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2020 Darden Concepts, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.