Stay on top of news from Iron Mountain and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Daily News on your iPhone or iPad. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Daily News is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Iron Mountain and Dickinson County area of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Daily News provides the latest local and national news and sports to residents of Iron Mountain as well as Dickinson County and the rest of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula region. Communities covered include Iron Mountain, Kingsford, Bark River, Channing, Felch, Foster City, Hermansville, Loreto, Norway, Powers, Quinnesec, Sagola, Vulcan, Alpha, Amasa, Caspian, Crystal Falls, Gaastra and Iron River in Michigan. THe newspaper also covers Armstrong Creek, Dunbar, Fence, Florence, Goodman, Niagara, Pembine, Long Lake, Wausaukee in Wisconsin.
- Added tool tip for viewing pages
- Enhanced page view navigation
- Clicking left/right side margin of page changes page
- Added link to puzzles (sudoku and crosswords)
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
News on the go!
Very easy and useful to use. You can now read the news on the go! Works great on my iPad and it's very easy to read and swipe between the pages and different articles. You can also zoom in on the page if the writing is too small:)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.