Enjoy the Gluten Free living with the best app. It works simply and fast, using your iPhone camera to scan the barcodes of the products you buy. We maintain up-to-date the largest database of food and drink products of the US, to detect the presence of gluten. Over 500,000+ products and growing.
Our team of registered dietitians, nutritionists and researchers take care of the accuracy of the database.
#1 GLUTEN FREE APP on the USA App Store
** USER REVIEWS **
- Deborah Hurd: "A family member was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and this app has been a life saver"
- Elisabeth Kendall: "The best app I found for GF. Super handy when shopping!"
- John Humeniuk: "Simple to use and extremely helpful. I used this app to check on products as we grocery shopped and found it to be an invaluable resource"
Every scan will be analyzed on four levels, to provide greater information and protection. This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
This enables you to make a more informed decision as to whether or not to try the product.
Full Version features:
- SEARCH by Product Name, Brand or Category, over 500,000 products (80,000 GLUTEN-FREE)
- SEARCHABLE LIST OF SAFE/UNSAFE INGREDIENTS (for shopping, cooking, restaurants)
- DINING CARD / TRAVEL CARDS, to eat safely in restaurants domestically and abroad
- The “DISCOVER GLUTEN FREE” option is a great way to discover your new gluten free favorites!
We have plans for new features in the future and always welcome your suggestions.
- Improved user experience when you come back to the lists
- Share if a product is Gluten Free or not. After get the message, the person who receives it can check the info off-line.
- Other improvements
Please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Gluten free app
I am celiac last week I went to Castle rock Colorado with my mother to visit with one of her friends. Ms. Ewing’s has a daughter that is gluten free intolerant and a grandson who is celiac.
They had been to a conference earlier in the month supported by celiac foundation in Colorado.
One of the things Mrs. Ewing had on her phone was the gluten free for scanner. ($3.99), I believe is the one time fee for the full version. I have just downloaded the app on my phone and I do not have the full version as I have only tried it on two items and it appears to work well so I will probably purchase and download the full version. Thank you
Why isn't it working?
My fiancée has Celiacs and I (still being able to eat gluten) rely heavily on this app to be able to do our grocery shopping without sending my fiancée to the hospital.😧 however over the past few weeks I have not been able to access the app. I've deleted it restarted my phone reinstalled checked for updates and to no avail. I'm very disappointed and would REALLY like to continue using this app. Any advice? I literally won't try any new foods without having this handy. Please help!
Developer Response ,
We’ve developed a fix for the issue that some users reported about a blank screen when you open the app. Please follow these steps to install a new beta version of our app, to see if this fix works fine:
- Install the “Testflight” app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664?mt=8)
- Send us to email@example.com, the email address that you’ve configured in your Iphone and confirm that you’ve installed the “Testflight” app
- We will send you an email with an invitation to install the new version.
- When you open it, wait at least 6 seconds, the app will try to check the connection with the server.
- Let us know if the fix works fine or not (in this case, please let us know all the details that you can see).
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Helpful in the grocery store
We just had to change our entire lifestyle to being Gluten Free. This app is helpful especially in a time crunch run to the grocery store and on a budget. Not everything in the store has to say "gluten free" to be the expensive gluten free label. The only problem I have is that some very common items are not yet listed on this app. Please add. Items that are needed for everyday life of a kid that wants to be normal and fit in at a slumber party and not be singled out. Halloween and Birthday Parties are my child's biggest worries. This app is about 60% helpful on those specific areas. On daily meals and snack, this app is about 90% helpful.
- Lluis Guiu
- 17.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lluís Guiu
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.