Tagtool transforms your iPad into a visual live instrument. Connect a projector to paint with light, create animated graffiti or tell improvised stories. Use Tagtool for jams, performances or guerilla interventions. Light up your imagination!
• Improved multiplayer functionality - faster transfer of large amounts of content, more reliability even with lower quality network connections.
• New canvas system - specify the exact format and resolution of your canvas, or have it set automatically, under Main Menu > Graphics Settings > Canvas Format.
• Decks accessible in Files app - in the iOS Files app, navigate to On My iPad > Tagtool > decks to see all your deck folders. Copy them to a file synching service like iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive to transfer them to your computer for backup or to share them with other Tagtoolers.
• Other improvements - German language option, re-ordering of deck items by dragging them, simplified menu structure, …
• Lots of bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes every time:(
I ❤️ this app, bought the pro version last year used it from time to time for fun and to make cute, fun, simple projects.
BUT, I just spent the past week working on drawings to import for a really important project, deadline tomorrow, which I am close to finishing but cannot because it WON’T STOP CRASHING EVERY TIME I go back in after it crashes and it allows me to add one or two tiny pictures and then 💥 crash 🤬
And since I’m here searching for another app to get the job done, I’ll add that Tagtool needs to allow us to export animations easily without having to buy some other software.
More tutorials would be nice and to be able to enlarge stuff in your side panel deck so it’s more visible.
I’m sad that it’s not at least holding up for this ONE thing I need to complete.
Brilliant app, responsive support, terrific community.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Office for Media and Arts International GmbH
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 OMAi GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Tagtool Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.