Connect to The Tacoma News Tribune newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Tacoma, Puyallup, Lakewood, and the South Sound of Washington. The Tacoma News Tribune report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the South Sound.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The News Tribune opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The News Tribune app comes with complimentary web access to the Tacoma News Tribune site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $15.99 per month or $159.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The News Tribune app, eEdition and the Tacoma News Tribune website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do not like this app at all, jumps all over and makes it difficult to read the whole story. It is also hard to make the font larger and get the whole article you are trying to read.
Miss the old version
This latest update is so bad it won’t let me even sign in on my iPad. I saved the correct name and password but I still cannot open the app. I also have the printed paper delivered thank goodness but even when I put my address in I cannot get the eEdition. Now there is no Saturday paper I have to rely on the electronic version. Are you trying to get rid of customers? I guess I will have to call to get my app. working again. I am old and I kid you not my time is getting shorter and I don’t want to waste it trying to get the newspaper. You charge enough for a few sheets of paper.
Not good at all!
With this new app, I don’t really enjoy reading TNT thru our web browser on my iPad. It is MUCH slower loading pages with articles and text coming into complete focus. I much prefer not seeing my browser’s masthead, URL info, navigation symbols, page bookmarks, and additional open tabs within the browser, all taking up valuable space within a small format. So much prefer the simpler, more direct access from your old TNT eEDITION app. Why would TNT go away from a much more superior access for your eEdition’s readers? It was cleaner, simpler, faster, and certainly more direct!
- McClatchy Interactive
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Tacoma News, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.