Connect to The Tacoma News Tribune newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Tacoma, Puyallup, Lakewood, and the South Sound of Washington. The Tacoma News Tribune report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the South Sound.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The News Tribune opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The News Tribune app comes with complimentary web access to the Tacoma News Tribune site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The News Tribune app, eEdition and the Tacoma News Tribune website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Best HS sports coverage
I particularly love TNT's high school sports coverage. Best of any newspaper on the state with their all-state teams and All-Area teams. Awesome feature stories and profiles on local athletes and they do highlight videos from games. I'm always looking for their Northwest Nuggets recruiting package, Western 100 and the Untouchables wrestling team.
Terrible Format and Navigation
The app won't update to the new date upon opening and the navigation is sketchy, at best. I click on an article under an embedded 30 second video and nothing happens. Where is the article? The app looks nothing like a newspaper and apparently TNT doesn't allow us to download the other app by Olive Software that emulates the paper, worked perfectly, downloaded each day upon opening and didn't have the annoying and distracting ads, sales videos and banners. Terrible app and news service!
I’ve had this app for years and check daily for any new articles. I’ve been extremely busy the last couple of weeks and haven’t been able to go on and read up. I read a couple articles last night before bed, and just went on here to catch up some more and it says I’ve used all of my free articles for the month?? Since when did I have to pay? And for reading more that 3 articles a month?? No wonder TNT is out of here now. Management failure at its best...
- McClatchy Interactive
- 73.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Tacoma News, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.