Fixes a bug that caused some subscribed users to become logged out of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
First they ruined . . .
The print Edition and now they want you to purchase the Online edition.
Most of what they publish is a compilation from other newspapers.
What a joke
I’m only downloading this app as I’m trying to figure out a way to access The Red Guard when I’m traveling. For the life of me, I cannot understand when I pay for a full year subscription, why they make me log in ALL THE TIME, to read what I’ve already paid for. When I call they always say there is nothing they can do, those decisions are made at their corporate offices in Atlanta (I think). When I asked to talk to corporate, they say they can’t give me a phone number. I’ve even complained to the new General Manager, which was like talking to the wall. Pay more, get less should be their corporate motto! 😡
App crashes — pretty useless
This app is awful. It keeps crashing on an up to date iPhone 7. Gatehouse — you can surely do better.
- GateHouse Media, Inc.
- 49.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2006-2019 GateHouse Media, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Register-Guard Annual $49.99
- Register-Guard Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.