From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — The Register Guard app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.registerguard.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• We've addressed a lot of issues and made accessing your subscription even easier.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a new subscriber. I enjoy the content (especially local news), but find it annoying to wade through previously posted stories.
One of the worst, why isn’t it better?
This media outlet has major issues from reporting to editing (the typos, omg) to delivery, this app is no different. Photos are rendered too large to view, the app jumps all the way to the bottom of a story when you try to scroll past the giant photo to the next line of text, forcing you to scroll back up and effectively read the story backward, and topping it all off, the app shuts down regularly while in use. It’s borderline fraudulent to charge $20/mo. for a “lite” print version full of useless ads and outdated stories which refers to this junky app to access breaking news and updates. The only reason we haven’t canceled is due to our community support pledge during the pandemic. It’s a shame the owner/publisher doesn’t leverage their digital resources to deliver a better quality news experience.
I’m not able to get the actual newspaper like I did on the previous Ap ( green one). Just articles. And I am unable to access the extra editions like USA Today like my wife does on her iPad using the older green Ap. I set up my new iPad recently and the only Ap available was the one with the white background.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 186.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Register-Guard Monthly $7.99
- Register-Guard Annual $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.