The Week curates the most relevant and important news from more than 200 trusted UK and international sources into one concise, informative and entertaining read. Join our 324,000 readers and try The Week today.
- Complete the crossword on your iPad each week and now available on mobile devices too.
- Interactive maps will be available on all devices
- Fully optimised for your iPad and iPhone
- Easy to browse - tap straight to your favourite section
- Save your favourite articles, reviews or quotes to the Saved Articles section
- You can now read an edition while it's still downloading, rather than waiting for the download to complete
- Choose the number of issues saved on your device to save on memory
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Easy to adjust the text size
Non-subscribers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase.
For your weekly issue to auto download you will need to be connected to Wi-Fi and have your push notifications enabled.
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions and single issue purchase:
- Subscriptions can be purchased at £19.99 for a 3 month subscription, £39.99 for 6 months, or £79.99 for 12 months.
- Single issues can be purchased for £2.99.
- When you purchase a subscription or a single issue payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at £19.99 (3months), £39.99 (6 months) and £79.99 (12 months).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user at auto-renewal and may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
New app logo, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I miss the Daily Briefing section. Did you consult your readership on that change or did you make it unilaterally. I also feel that when I started my membership you strived really hard to show equal numbers of views / articles to obviate bias. Over the last 2 years you have shown a preponderance of left wing articles. I would like to see you return to present different views to demonstrate a clear commitment to impartiality.
Available in the US at last!
I honestly missed this more than any other publication when I moved from the UK. I had the paper copied delivered but nothing beats the Newstand experience and ease of subscription.
Many thanks for making it available outside of the UK - now if we could only find a clever way to include the crossword :-)
It went from good to bad
After the most recent update, I’ve lost all my saved articles spanning many years. There used to be a night mode, but that seems to have been taken out.
What is the point of the interactive map? It takes 2/3 of the space leaving only 1/3 of the space for the story. This sounds like a bunch of people sitting around a table trying to figure out how to make the app better, and end up making it worse.
Why screw around with something that was working perfectly well.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dennis Publishing Limited
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 months $26.99
- 12 months $99.99
- 6 months $49.99
- The Week Single Issue 1390 $3.99
- The Week Single Issue 894 $3.99
- The Week Single Issue 915 $3.99
- The Week Single Issue 900 $3.99
- The Week Single Issue 903 $3.99
- The Week Single Issue 896 $3.99
- The Week Single Issue 864 $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.