1. Profession functions refer to OE level functions, such as read/clear code, data flow diagram, read ECU, drive test, bidirectional special functions, etc.
2. Support full-function OBD II diagnosis, read data flow, freeze frame read IM/real-time data, read/clear fault code, vehicle on-board monitoring/computer system control operation and read vehicle information.
3. Support vehicle maintenance light return to normal.
4. Select any vehicle diagnostic software, covering up to 39 major automobile manufacturers.
5. Support automatic VIN reading and one-key diagnosis.
6. Clear interpretation of fault codes and generate professional diagnostic reports.
7. Be able to communicate with other users within the ThinkDiag community (share/help/support).
1. Optimized the software binding process
2. The function of activity advertising has been increased
3. Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
2 Years of all car makes and special functions too. I’m only about $300 into it!
What a smoking deal for a scanner that does what $3000 scanners do for only 300. I’m sick and tired of these scanners that nickel and dime you to death with expensive up front cost and expensive yearly subscriptions. I bought my ThinkDiag blue tooth scanner for about 120 with two free 1 year auto subscriptions and I chose GM and Ford for the freebies. I then bought VW and Toyota which was another 80 bones and I was thinking that “oh no I just bought another Snap-On device that will end up costing me thousands up front and around a thousand each year for everything”. Yesterday all my worries were flushed down the toilet. Another 130 bones for all car makes and special functions enabled for 2 years. You better get on this band wagon. For new users you pay 300 total for the ThinkDiag hardware with all cars makes enabled and all special functions enabled for 2 years before having to pay again. Thank you ThinkDiag for not wanting to become a financial thorn in my foot.
I bought the ThinkDiag on Kickstarter because it looked promising and I wasn’t let down. This has replaced my much more expensive diagnostic tool because for me I am only paying for the vehicle software I use. I’m not working on skodas or Peugeots where I live so I don’t have to pay for them. I can still do all of the test and diag functions that my $1500 scanner could at 1/10 of the price. If I do have an issue the customer service replies promptly and my issue is resolved. I have since purchased their tpms tool on Kickstarter and am waiting for that to arrive.
iPad support please!!
This is a totally awesome utility and I use it quite frequently. I would love to see an app upgrade to be able to utilize iPads fully instead of working with a phone sized screen. I would pay for such a update/add on. Keep up the great work!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THINKCAR INC
- 451.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © THINKCAR INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.