We are your Tucson BFF — making sure you and your family don't miss out on the best things to do or best things to eat all over town. We get all the details right: where the best bathrooms are for changing a toddler, how to have fun when your flip-flops melt to the sidewalk, where to get a snack before someone gets hungry, where to pick up the best local iced coffee. Let us help you find a surprise in your hometown — all on your phone before the kids are up or after they’re in bed.
• Things to do, food, local schools, 5-best lists and Tucson life
• By women, for women
• You decide which alerts you get. We won¹t buzz you with clickbait.
• Add local events straight to your calendar app
• Save stories to read later
• Everything you REALLY need to know in one, convenient place.
• Exclusive tips
• A full set of cute Tucson emoji
• Info for all parts of town: Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Vail, Sahuarita and Pima County
* Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash
Ratings and Reviews
For all your Tucson news and entertainment needs
I read it all day, everyday. I love the design of the app, it makes finding and reading stories easy. Great mix of content that's entertaining and informative. There's something here for everyone. Tucson is lucky to have local coverage like this.
Truly good articles for Tucson
The app is designed well and the articles are interesting and relevant. Especially for families. Thanks!
Love the emoji reactions!
- Star Publishing Company
- 65.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Arizona Daily Star
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.