Follow University of Arizona sports.
* The Wildcast podcast
* Daily coverage from the Star staff
* Breaking news, including game updates
* Pre-game and post-game analysis
* Photo galleries, feature stories, video
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could be better
I have iPhone 7 with OS 11.4.1 and always stay up to date. But for a year I get frequent errors that app can’t update, which are only rectified when I delete app and then refine load from iCloud. Otherwise I love using it I stay updated with my Cats, though the new “view collection” mode on almost every article is a little annoying. I think this app could definitely be more user friendly.
New version broke it
The new version 4.6.1 broke what was a great app for UA Wildcats sports information. The only thing I see on my iPhone now is a blank page with “saved” at the top left and Wildcaster at the bottom. Not even the Settings icon works! Please fix... Curiously it works fine on an iPad.
From 1 star to 5 star. Deleted app and reloaded. Works great now. Glad to be able to follow my Cats now.
Update broke the app
The latest update killed the app. Just delete and download again and you'll be fine
- Star Publishing Company
- 63.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Star Publishing Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.