Threema Work is the highly secure and easy-to-use messaging solution for companies and organizations. The business chat app is perfect for corporate communication via instant messaging and guarantees confidential information exchange in teams. Threema Work is fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and offers the same high level of privacy protection, security, and usability that millions of private users appreciate about Threema. All communication (including group chats, voice and video calls, etc.) is always protected in the best possible way thanks to full end-to-end encryption.
Basic app features:
• Send text and voice messages
• Make secure voice and video calls
• Send files of any type (PDFs, Office documents, etc.)
• Share photos, videos and locations
• Create group chats for team collaboration
• Chat from your PC using Threema Web
• Create polls
• Only receive notifications during working hours
• Verify the identity of contacts via QR code
• Add text formatting to messages
• Quote text messages
• “Agree” or “disagree” with incoming messages
• And much more
Threema Work can be used without a phone number and without a SIM card and supports tablets and smartwatches.
Threema Work is tailored to the use in organizations and provides numerous benefits over the consumer version of Threema, especially in terms of administration, user management, app distribution, and preconfiguration. Threema Work allows the administrator to:
• Manage users and contact lists
• Centrally administrate broadcast lists, groups and bots
• Preconfigure the app for the users
• Define policies for the app’s use
• Detach or revoke IDs when staff changes occur
• Prevent access to future chats when employees leave the company
• Customize the app’s appearance
• Easy integration into all common MDM/EMM systems
• And much more
More information can be found on our website.
PRIVATE USERS, this version of Threema is intended for corporate use, please use the standard version.
• iOS 14: Fixed a bug that occurred when sharing videos via the Photos app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t give you ability to become admin
Doesn’t give you ability to become admin but requires a username and password given by an admin.
Developer Response ,
To become an administrator you have to first register at work.threema.ch.
I’m not sure it even deserves one star
It asks for a username and password when the application starts with and direct you to an administrator if you have issues. Sadly, it doesn’t tell you where or how to contact said administrator. No way to sign and no way to use the app.
Developer Response ,
Threema Work is intended for corporate users with a valid contract that get their credentials from their employer. If you want to use Threema as a private user, please download the regular version: https://threema.ch/en/download
If you want to register for Threema Work, you can do this here: https://work.threema.ch/en/register
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Threema GmbH
- 94.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romance, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Threema GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.