Timecode+ was designed by professional cameramen and producers as a simple way to log notes during a shoot with your iPhone or iPad in sync with your camera(s) timecode.
Sync the app with your camera timecode (or use the running time-of-day preset to jam your cameras) and start generating timecode markers and notes with one simple click. After you've wrapped a shoot, scene, or interview, email your notes as a CSV file (excel spreadsheet) to use during post.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Set the timer to match the timecode on your camera.
- Press the marker button every time you have an interesting shot.
- Write a note for the marker or use one of the 'quick note' buttons above the keyboard
• Manually with keypad
• With clock time
• Custom set FPS
• Customize the 'Quick Notes' that you use most often when logging
- "I've tried the whole range of available TC logging apps out there - from Moviestate Pro, Logster, and most of the others that have come out, whether or not they accept external timecode input. Timecode+ is the nicest so far for straight logging."
- "TimeCode+ is essential to efficiently editing soccer games down to just the highlights."
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I work in remote areas like on the Bering Sea shooting Deadliest Catch, Where internet isn't available. It would be super awesome if there was an alternate way to get the notes from iPhone to laptop without needing internet or email.
Just what I was looking for!
I wanted an app that would allow me to sync the timecode from my camera once and then effortlessly add notes whenever I needed. This does exactly that. It's so easy to use and continues to keep the timecode in sync even when you quit the app.
My only problem is that for some reason, even though I initially set the correct timecode and frame rate with my camera, the time slowly went out of sync throughout the day and there's no way to edit all future timecode once you've initially set it. However I'm guessing since no one else has had that issue that it has something to do with my Canon C100.
Thank you for saving me tons of time editing!
So I was told this was the app to get for taking field notes. But I can't send the notes as a TSV attachment!!!! Every time I try it says there's no mail account set up and then kicks me out of the app. The only way I can get them to send is as text which then takes me forever to put in the correct format. I've gone through everything trying to solve this problem and have found nothing! No where in settings does it show "add a mail account "! Super frustrated!! I can't even find where I can contact anyone about this issue!!! 😡
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.