Do you use TimeForge to Clock in/out to work or view your schedule? Don’t have the time to login online to the TimeForge website? Maybe you’d like to see your scheduled and attendance hours but aren’t near a computer.
No problem! The TimeForge Employee app is here to help you know when to work and when to play. As an employee using this app, you can:
- View your Daily Schedule
- View your Attendance and earnings.
- View your TimeForge Messages.
- View other shifts employees wish to swap.
- View Schedule requests that have been approved or denied.
- Clock in and out for your shift right from your mobile device, if that’s allowed by management.
- Supports English and Spanish.
Simply log in to the app using your existing TimeForge credentials and view your schedule from the palm of your hand. Never be late again!
This app is great for businesses, too. Here’s why:
- Employees are always aware of their Schedules from day-to-day.
- The employee app works in conjunction with the TimeForge Website.
- Employees have free access to their messages and schedule requests.
- Optionally, employees can clock in anywhere directly from their phones! (If allowed by management)
Need help? Call us! 866-684-7191
Updated Branding with some new features and bug fixes sprinkled in!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have an iPhone 8 Plus and just downloaded this app, as I was instructed by my job (Sprouts) to check my schedules. Well, I’m not going to be able to check anything if it doesn’t let you get in, stating that your log in and password are incorrect or expired when they are not. Please update this app, so it can be used.
Was great but not so much recently
I work at Sprouts Farmers Market. I installed this app when I started working there and I was able to check my schedule, drop shifts, pick up shifts, see messages, and see my last few weeks hours. Worked just fine on my iPhone 6s. I have recently upgraded to an iPhone XS Max and now I can’t even sign in. Tells me my credentials are invalid or expired. They are not. I use them on the website. Please fix the app so it works. I don’t always have access to a computer or have the time to wait for websites. The app was convenient until just recently.
PLEASE fix the log-in issue!
I work for Sprouts, and I’m finding that I need to use this app to found out the exact schedule for certain days because the schedule in time forge (via The Vine) is vastly incorrect. I had to text my manager and make sure we had an opening cashier because the website didn’t even display an opening cashier. In addition, the schedule that WAS displayed showed people who weren’t actually scheduled for that specific day.
I have downloaded, deleted, and updated this app countless times and I STILL can’t log in. All my credentials are correct, and I still have this issue.
Time Forge REALLY needs to fix the issues with their website AND their app.
- Resolution Systems, Inc.
- 25.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Resolution Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.