Do you use TimeForge to Clock in/out to work or view your schedule? Don’t have the time to login online to the TimeForge website? Maybe you’d like to see your scheduled and attendance hours but aren’t near a computer.
No problem! The TimeForge Employee app is here to help you know when to work and when to play. As an employee using this app, you can:
- View your Daily Schedule
- View your Attendance and earnings.
- View your TimeForge Messages.
- View other shifts employees wish to swap.
- View Schedule requests that have been approved or denied.
- Clock in and out for your shift right from your mobile device, if that’s allowed by management.
- Supports English and Spanish.
Simply log in to the app using your existing TimeForge credentials and view your schedule from the palm of your hand. Never be late again!
This app is great for businesses, too. Here’s why:
- Employees are always aware of their Schedules from day-to-day.
- The employee app works in conjunction with the TimeForge Website.
- Employees have free access to their messages and schedule requests.
- Optionally, employees can clock in anywhere directly from their phones! (If allowed by management)
Need help? Call us! 866-684-7191
Ratings and Reviews
It’s an okay app, has issues
My work made us switch to this app to start asking off, for seeing our schedule, etc etc. At first I didn’t have any issues with it but over time every time I need to ask off it wants to be glitchy and not working. It will either kick me off or mark it as todays date and I can’t change it. It annoys me because we have to have our ask offs in by a certain point and day. It’s just frustrating because I’ve tried to redownload the app, log out and log back in everything. It still seems to not work right!
Best scheduling app I’ve had yet
I love the app it’s the best app that I’ve ever use so far. It has multiple features that I love. The top feature that I love is that it shows me my previous attendance by pay. And it estimates my amount made As well as it’ll tell me my hours that I’ve worked total. I also love the request functionality of the app so that I can request my days off well in advance. Thank you very much app developers!
The app doesn’t let you log in anymore. It’ll say you have the wrong credentials even though it’ll worm on the website.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this! Please accept our apologies for the late reply. We believe this issue has been resolved, but if you're still encountering problems or have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us at 866-684-7191 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a closer look.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Resolution Systems, Inc.
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Resolution Systems, Inc.