Do you use TimeForge to Clock in/out to work or view your schedule? Don’t have the time to login online to the TimeForge website? Maybe you’d like to see your scheduled and attendance hours but aren’t near a computer.
No problem! The TimeForge Employee app is here to help you know when to work and when to play. As an employee using this app, you can:
- View your Daily Schedule
- View your Attendance and earnings.
- View your TimeForge Messages.
- View other shifts employees wish to swap.
- View Schedule requests that have been approved or denied.
- Clock in and out for your shift right from your mobile device, if that’s allowed by management.
- Supports English and Spanish.
Simply log in to the app using your existing TimeForge credentials and view your schedule from the palm of your hand. Never be late again!
This app is great for businesses, too. Here’s why:
- Employees are always aware of their Schedules from day-to-day.
- The employee app works in conjunction with the TimeForge Website.
- Employees have free access to their messages and schedule requests.
- Optionally, employees can clock in anywhere directly from their phones! (If allowed by management)
Need help? Call us! 866-684-7191
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app doesn’t let you log in anymore. It’ll say you have the wrong credentials even though it’ll worm on the website.
I used to work for Home Depot and they had a great app for logging on and checking your schedule. I now work for sprouts farmers market and have tried logging in multiple times making sure I correctly input my information and won’t even let me log in let alone use the app!!!!
Not Working on iPhone X
The app opens and i can see my schedule only, all other features of the app are inaccessible. The Menu button on the left and calendar on the top right are so high up on my screen my phone doesn’t register that I’m actually tapping on the menu or calendar button instead I get my phones swipe down menu (like the time and notifications) Please update the app to be compatible with all devices properly. If you have the same issue and work at Sprouts download the OKTA Mobile app and it actually has the vine, workday, my hr and others we use. The downfall to that app (that I’ve noticed so far) is you can only see your department’s schedule, not the whole store.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Resolution Systems, Inc.
- 26.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Resolution Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.