As a busy manager in a fast-paced environment, there is very little time to stand still.
You need a way to manage labor schedules, employee attendance, and sales data directly at your fingertips. It’s essential that you quickly make decisions affecting your business, and to do that you need the be able to access the information fast. Look no further. The TimeForge Manager app, compatible with your smartphone and tablet, is an easy and cost-effective solution that puts controlled labor in the palm of your hand.
- View a daily breakdown of scheduled employees.
- View employee attendance.
- View employees who are currently clocked in.
- View pending Shift Swaps and Bid Shifts.
- View pending Employee Requests.
- Easily read your TimeForge Messages.
- Keep track of your TimeForge Daily Log.
- Find employee contact information, like phone numbers, at your fingertips.
- View your own attendance and scheduled shifts.
- See weather forecasts to adjust your schedule as necessary.
- View your actual sales.
With the TimeForge Manager App, you have the freedom to manage your business without being tied to your computer. Whether it’s monitoring your clocked in employees or observing your labor costs throughout the day, you’ll be prepared for right choices for your staff.
Note: This app requires the credentials of a TimeForge Manager account and is not compatible with TimeForge Employee accounts.
Updated Branding with some new features and bug fixes sprinkled in!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
4 stars. There should be an option to stay logged in or remember user name and password, so I don't have to log in every time I open the app
Keep me signed in!!
It’s annoying to have to sign in every time I use the app. If I have to go through two screens every time to sign in, I may as well just take the extra time to use it on a desktop. Otherwise, it’s very helpful.
Update falls short
Invalid password error every time app is opened is annoying. Please give us back the ability to stay logged in.
Ability to select specific schedule is nice but not at the expense of losing the ability to swipe to next days schedule
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.