From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Times Record News app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.timesrecordnews.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to your subscription
Ratings and Reviews
NEW TRN APP
The new format takes some getting
used to, but I'm really enjoying it now. It's much closer to actually reading the newspaper!
Times Record News
Generally speaking, nice app & easy to navigate. I now only have a digital subscription so I depend on it to be up-to-date. I think most things get updated routinely. However, obituaries are my mobile device are updated. I have re-booted & have sent messages & still the obits are out-of-date. Obituaries on my device are 2 weeks old. When you subscribe to a local paper, local information needs to be updated including obituaries.
Leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing updated daily or every other day is the sports. (I don’t care about sports). The local news stories are left for weeks. The man charged with the Target robbery has been the for awhile. News is the word!!! However I’m still paying. Maybe something is better than nothing. I check the obits. Which maybe 2 times a week they are updated.
- 265.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Times Record News Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.