Track your time with single touch in timetrack.io!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
timetrack.io is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- Today Extension for quick start/stop
- Apple Watch integration
- Siri Shortcuts
- the best support :-)
The optional Premium gives access to the following features:
- Daily bar charts
- Occurrence goals
- Advanced statistics
- Calendar integration
- Geo notifications
• Monthly: $0.99
• 6 Months: $4.99
• Yearly: $7.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- countdown timer. After setting it up in Settings / Countdown you can start activities with timer and get alert notification after it finishes. Check Help for more details
- tags support in URL scheme - just add 'tags' parameter with list of tags separated with comma. For example timetrackio://start/sport?tags=tennis
- time tracked displayed on the right side of day header in History list
- various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for the price and functional - not always intuitive
I use this app via the subscription so I can sync to the Mac app, iPad, and iPhone.
Other than not really getting the purpose of calendar integration for my needs and the reports for me need to be custom each time, I find the app very functional and worth the subscription. I tried to avoid the subscription for a while, but in this case I'm finding value.
I like how it supports URL schemes to start and stop timers. I can embed these in my calendar and OmniFocus to have quick access to start and stop an activity. Along with Shortcuts, I can have my exercise todo start the sport timer and launch into my Fitness Blender calendar to start casting my exercise video to the TV.
I can track my volunteer hours under the type Volunteer and see the sub-types of scouting, school, and other. I can export to CSV for a yearly report of hours and mileage.
I'm able to track time for my Work jira tasks by using tags for each task based on the jira ticket.
Editing the tasks are simple and I often need to do this if I forget to stop the timer. The app will also warn me if there are conflicts with overlapping events. It is also handy to add another time interval to an event then to create a new one a categorize it the same.
The sync is fairly fast and transparent, so I can start a timer on the Mac and stop on the iPhone.
Very useful and mostly a good experience
* February 2019 update *
I’m enjoying this app and I am sure it will keep getting better. I used to think that it only came with a few labels but the app’s creator helped me find out the ability to create custom labels. Otherwise I would have ended up with a lot of unaccounted for time which doesn’t fit neatly into the boxes provided. It works well both for professional and daily use. I keep track of my time both inside and outside work with it.
Adding things as they happen is quick enough that I can usually do it. Editing then after is easy enough too. The one tricky thing is deleting or editing really short activities which appear as super thin lines in the daily hour view. The workaround is to use the list view where all items have an equal size. It can be tricky when you accidentally log in five seconds of something while another activity covers that time before and after, and it shows up on the pie chart as a new activity that is “Activity X, Activity Y”.
One feature that would be neat would be the ability to see a year’s time breakdown or average. Hopefully someday.
Highly recommended, no fluff, quick to use on iOS 8. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Please mail me at email@example.com - for me it looks like you are missing something
SO many features..
This is truly an awesome app. It has so many features, in my opinion it’s totally worth the price (I paid for 6 months of premium, great selection of purchasing options too).
I used aTimeLogger for a long time and it was one of the most intuitive time tracking apps I’ve used. (I easily synced my previous records)
This improved one has everything I wanted aTimeLogger to have, like the ability to customize the size of icons in the widget, havin the time tracked into pomodoro sections, and more goals options.
I love when I find an app that does multiple things and declutters my life from having to use many apps.
- BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- 83.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © aLoggers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 2 Years $9.99
- Premium 1 Month Auto-Renewable $0.99
- Premium 6 Months Renewable $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.