"This isn’t just another timer app. This is your favorite timer app’s favorite timer app. "
- Cody Lee, iDownloadBlog.
"What I like most about TimeWave, though, is its clean, black-and-white design."
- John Voorhees, MacStories.
"Best iPhone Apps of July, 2021."
- Beau Hamilton, Slashdot.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH TIMEWAVE?
• Custom Workouts — create your own workouts by chaining excercise and break durations. You can make Tabata/HIIT workouts and Yoga/Breating/Meditation routines.
• 20-20-20 Rule — create a timewave to follow the 20-20-20 rule (Every 20 minutes look at something 20 ft away for 20 seconds) while working with screens to prevent eye-strain.
• Focus Timers — create pomodoro timers or any kind of work-break timewaves. You are not restricted to 25 minute session, you can create any sequence that suits your preferences.
• Cooking — ever had to keep resetting your timers after each whistle? well, now you wont have to. Just create a timewave for each recipe.
• Everything — anything else that involves timed sequential tasks.
• TimeWave A.I — TimeWave will tell you what has to be done for how long while the Calibre is running. For eg: ”Breathe In For 4 Seconds” so you don’t have to look at the screen.
• iCloud Sync — Available on Mac (Apple Silicon), iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch and keeps everything up-to to date on all your devices with iCloud Sync.
• Black & White UI — B&W is a lot of colours. If you are anything like us, you’ll love our ironically modern black and white UI.
• Personal touch — a hand-crafted Indie app.
If you have any questions or feedback, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TimeWave's iOS 17 update is here with a whole new design and exciting new features:
- Interactive Live Activities
- Interactive Widgets
- Standby Mode
- iPad LockScreen Widgets
- WatchOS Smart Stack Complications
and so much more.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App & Dev. Wildly Underrated.
TimeWave is one of those apps that is pretty hard to find in the App Store, but is so worth the search. Not only can you form multiple timer chains that serve different purposes, but they’ll work on any of your devices (M chip Macs, Apple Watch, iPad, & iPhone.
I’m using TimeWave to help me form good habits through routines. The voice-guided prompts & ability to set timer reminders (ie. Remember to start your X timer now) are absolutely stand out features that none of the routine apps or timer chain apps have (I’ve researched extensively, hence how I found TimeWave).
That being said, you can do a lot more with TimeWave, your imagination is your biggest limitation.
Initially, the app had a bug that I reached out to the dev to fixed. He was very professional, communicative, & diligent. He fixed the bug quickly & answered all my questions.
Overall, great app, great dev, & great functionality across purposes.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words 🔖🤍. We do have a lot of stuff planned, but if somethings amazing pops up in your imagination, feel free to let us know in the Feedback Section and we'll make it happen 😊🚀. Have a great day!!
Finally, Stacked Timers that Work
I’ve tried a handful of apps that promise the ability to make custom timer stacks for whatever task you like (e.g., Chemex coffee pours, Pomodoro, etc.). Where those other apps have struggled are things like actually kicking off the next timer and/or alerting you that it’s time to move to the next step in your process.
TimeWave gets it right! I have this app parked in a complication that gives me easy access to the timers I’ve created.
A tip from the developer regarding haptic feedback: Go to settings in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone -> General -> Return to Clock -> TimeWave, and update TimeWave to have a 1 hour limit. This will let TimeWave provide haptic feedback on your watch for timers up to an hour in length.
H/T to MacStories.net for alerting us to this great app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words 🔖🤍. Hope you have a great day :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muhammed Sahil Arayakandy
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Muhammed Sahil Arayakandy
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $9.99
- Monthly Premium $0.99
- Yearly Premium $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.