Tiny Tanks is an addictive and challenging arcade tank shooter. Fight your way through fifty levels in single player mode, upgrading your tank as you progress! Or take on a friend in a one vs. one showdown in multiplayer.
- Classic arcade tank gameplay
- Upgrade your tank to dominate your enemies
- Three single player game modes
- Eight unique enemy types to master
- Fifty engaging single player levels
- Two different control schemes to fit your playing style
- Tutorial mode tailored to your controls
- Intense same screen multiplayer
- Ten unique multiplayer arenas
- Choose a custom series length
- Upgrade system
- Highscores tracked for each game mode
- Stats are tracked for each game
- Retro arcade soundtrack
- Active development and updates
Bug fixes and increased support for different aspect ratios.
Ratings and Reviews
What an incredible game. I didn’t know I needed this in my life, but looking back, had it never been created I most certainly would be singing the Blues. I know that if the poet Whitman had been alive today, he would be the first to download it. I have a feeling the game is about to take off, especially in the soccer communities. I made a bet on the multiplayer challenge with my friend, and now he is Owen me some money. Hopefully I’ll get paid soon.
You can learn the finger reflexes you need, that's fun. Then you learn you can hide and spray the opposition into pieces even though they are stronger than you are. That's fun. Then you can win by not standing still and learning how to career around and still not shoot yourself. That's fun. Then you can try to win by using as few shots as possible. Probably good training for billiards. Great game, very simple, very nice.
Definitely the most addictive game I’ve played in a long time! Also with the latest update the gameplay is much more smooth, can’t wait to see more!!!
- Owen Davis-Bower
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Owen Davis-Bower
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.