“Die Techniker” puts a digital all-purpose tool into the hands of their customers. With this app, you can, for example, submit your sick notes, do something for your fitness while collecting bonus points, or upload your receipts for reimbursement.
- Protection of sensitive data through secure login (e.g. no jailbreak allowed)
- Transmission of sick notes and documents
- Send messages to the Techniker
- Receive letters from the Techniker
- Use the TK Bonus Program completely digitally
- TK-Fit with access to Apple Health or Fitbit
- Overview of prescribed drugs of the last six years
- Apply for reimbursement of costs for medicines, vaccines, osteopathy and health courses
As a statutory health insurance company, we are committed to the best possible protection of your health data. Therefore you need an unlock code ("Freischaltcode") for this app, which we will send you by mail. Furthermore the use TK-App with jailbroken devices is generally not possible.
You can find everything else about our security concept at www.tk.de/tk/942778.
We are continuously adding new features to TK-App - your ideas and hints help us most. Write us directly and anonymously via the feedback function in TK-App.
BONUS & TK-Fit
Membership in a football club, regular check-ups at the dentist, the non-smoking course after New Year's Day - all these things earn points for the TK Bonus Program. And thanks to the connection to Apple Health or Fitbit, you'll receive points for many other activities.
With TK-Safe you have all relevant health data at a glance: Your visits to the doctor, diagnoses, medication, vaccinations, preventative medical checkups and much more.
Please note that TK-Fit and TK-Safe are not available in English yet.
For the TK-App:
- TK customer
- iOS 12 or higher
- No device with modified operating system, e.g. Jailbreak (For more information, see www.tk.de/tk/942782)
- Step counting using Apple Health or Fitbit and your smartphone or a compatible fitness tracker (for information on TK-Fit, see www.tk.de/tk/938122)
- Login error on iOS 12 has been fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love that I can send information and documents right in the app and manage the bonus program completely. I also love the TK Fit challenge. It really motivates me to get moving every week. The app has a great look too.
Favorite app on my phone
Overall fairly good.
Overall a fairly good app. There are a few ways it could be improved:
- could use integration of activity tracking from Apple Watch for the Health Bonus portion of the TK app.
- could use an English language localization since TK claims to support English on their website.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we have released version 2.21 of TK-App which adds English. After updating you can change the language in the settings. Please note that not all areas are available in English yet. Best, Your TK-App Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.